Global Denim Jeans Market, By Type (Cotton Denim/100% Cotton Denim, Stretch Denim, Raw Denim/Dry Denim, Crushed Denim, Cotton Serge Denim, Waxed Reverse Denim, Printed Denim, Washed Denim/Acid Wash Denim, Colored Denim, Selvedge Denim, ECRU Denim, Sanforized Denim, Bubblegum Denim, Poly Denim, Bull Denim, Thermo Denim, Ramie Cotton Denim, Slub Denim, Vintage Denim, Fox Fiber Denim, Marble Denim, Reverse Denim, Ring Spun Denim/Dual Ring Spun Denim, and Others), Consumer Type (Men, Women, and Kids), Distribution Channel (Direct Sales/B2B/Wholesale, E-Commerce, Specialty Store, Supermarket/Hypermarket, Convenience Stores, and Others), Price Range (Mid, Economy, and Premium),Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Turkey, Portugal, Luxembourg, Belgium, Rest of Europe, China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia & New Zealand, Bangladesh, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Rest Of Asia-Pacific, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, U.A.E., Egypt, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Kuwait, Israel and Rest Of Middle East And Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights : Global Denim Jeans Market
The global denim jeans market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.2% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 92,754.49 million by 2028. The rise in urbanization and disposable income are boosting the global denim jeans market.
Jeans are a type of bottom wear or pants, traditionally made from denim. Denim is a durable cotton fabric with a modest diagonal ribbing pattern created by a twill weave. The weft threads go under two or more warp threads, and the warp yarns are more noticeable on the right side of the cotton twill fabric, which is warp facing. The diagonal ribbing distinguishes denim fabric from canvas or cotton duck, durable woven cotton fabrics.
The excellent durability of denim jeans can be a good choice for long-term use, making them a major driving factor in the global denim jeans market. Excess supply of denim jeans in the market is expected to be a challenge as it fluctuates the price too much, making the market unstable and resulting in loss to the company and manufacturers. However, growing awareness for product innovation and an increase in the trend of customized clothing prove to be an opportunity for the global denim jeans market. Fluctuation in raw material prices, which fluctuates the product pricing, are the restraining factors.
The global denim jeans market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the global denim jeans market scenario, contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief; our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The global denim jeans market is segmented based on type, consumer type, distribution channel, price range. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the global denim jeans market is segmented into cotton denim/100% cotton denim, stretch denim, raw denim/dry denim, crushed denim, cotton serge denim, waxed reverse denim, printed denim, washed denim/acid wash denim, colored denim, selvedge denim, ECRU denim, sanforized denim, bubblegum denim, poly denim, bull denim, thermo denim, ramie cotton denim, slub denim, vintage denim, fox fiber denim, marble denim, reverse denim, ring spun denim/dual ring spun denim, and others. In 2021, the cotton denim/100% cotton denim segment is expected to dominate the global denim jeans market due to its acceptance and use worldwide. Cotton denim is cost-effective and highly durable, which is a major driving factor for the denim jeans market.
- On the basis of consumer type, the global denim jeans market is segmented into men, women, and kids. In 2021, the men segment is expected to dominate the global denim jeans market as most men prefer jeans over any other type of pants and it can be worn in any environment and is stylish in look.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the global denim jeans market has been segmented into direct sales/b2b/wholesale, e-commerce, specialty store, supermarket/hypermarket, convenience stores, and others. In 2021, the direct sales/ b2b/wholesale segment is expected to dominate the global denim jeans market as B2B is the only option that provides a huge quantity in a short period.
- On the basis of price range, the global denim jeans market has been segmented into mid, economy, and premium. In 2021, the mid segment is expected to dominate the global denim jeans market as the quality of these jeans is good and looks stylish when worn. In addition, it can be worn for outing, office or functions making it suitable for any occasion.
The global denim jeans market is analyzed, and market size information is provided by the country, type, consumer type, distribution channel, and price range referenced above.
The countries covered in the global denim jeans market report are the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Turkey, Portugal, Luxembourg, Belgium, Rest of Europe, China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia & New Zealand, Bangladesh, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Rest Of Asia-Pacific, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, U.A.E. Egypt, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Kuwait, Israel and Rest Of Middle East And Africa.
The cotton denim/100% cotton denim segment is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 due to the higher demand of the consumers. The U.S. dominates the North American region due to higher demand, the number of brands present, and the high import of jeans. Germany dominates the European region due to higher demand and as the highest importer of denim jeans. China dominates the Asia-Pacific region because of the vast production of cotton and denim textile.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in market regulation that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels is considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rise in urbanization and disposable income is boosting the market growth of the global denim jeans market
The global denim jeans market also provides you with a detailed market analysis for every country's growth in a particular market. Additionally, it provides detailed information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for the historical period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Global Denim Jeans Market Share Analysis
The global denim jeans market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to the global denim jeans market.
The major companies dealing in the global denim jeans market are Gap Inc., FAST RETAILING CO., LTD., H&M Group, VF Corporation, Levi Strauss & Co, AG Adriano Goldschmied, A.P.C., BESTSELLER A/S, Carhartt, Inc., dawsondenim, EDWIN Europe GmbH, Everlane, Hiut Denim Co, Kontoor Brands, Inc., Nudie Jeans Co., OTB, Pepe Jeans, PVH Corp., RALPH LAUREN, U.S. Polo Assn. among others in domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contracts and agreements are also initiated by the companies worldwide, which accelerates the global denim jeans market.
- In September 2021, BESTSELLER A/S announced the launch of its JJXX’s first collection. The brand has teamed up with a big group of international influencers for its first campaign. Different girls will represent the brand here, showcasing different personalities like strong, happy, independent, confident, and free. With this, the company will create awareness and try to reach many young women
- In June 2021, EDWIN Europe GmbH announced the release of its new workwear collection. The collection includes the Sten Zip Jacket, Storm Pant, and Zip Work Shirt in Maritime Blue with contrast white stitching. This will help the company to expand its product portfolio in the workwear segment