Global Dental Endodontics Market By Product (Instruments, Consumables), End-User (Hospitals, Clinics, Academic & Research Institutes, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Dental Endodontics Market
Global Dental Endodontics Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 1.15 billion in 2018 to a projected value of USD 1.86 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.21% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to growing applications of endodontic procedures due to growth of the ageing population worldwide.
Market Definition: Global Dental Endodontics Market
Dental endodontics can be defined as a field of dental treatment that is focused on the dental pulp. This study focuses on treatment of diseases and injuries and ultimately prevention of various diseases related to the dental pulp of the teeth. Dental pulp is the soft inner tissue of the tooth.
- Increasing prevalence of dental disorders and rising levels of geriatric population globally are major factors driving the market growth
- Change in eating habits that have resulted in rise of dental disorders and oral diseases; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Strict regulatory policies and strict approval procedure in place for the approval and advancement of products; this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
- High cost and lack of reimbursement policies of dental procedures are some of the factors acting as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Dental Endodontics Market
- By Product
- Endodontic Scalers & Lasers
- Machine Assisted Obturation System
- Apex Locators
- Obturation Filling Materials
- Access Cavity Preparation
- Endodontic Burs
- Shaping and Cleansing
- Endodontic Files & Shapers
- Irrigating Solutions & Lubricants
- By End-User
- Academic & Research Institutes
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2017, KaVo Kerr announced the launch of “OptiDam” in North America. The product is a first of its kind three-dimensional rubber dam. This procedure will help in protecting patients and enhance the effectiveness of physicians in endodontic and restorative dental procedures.
- In February 2017, PreXion announced that they had launched “PreXion Excelsior 3D CBCT”, with this product capable of delivering high quality of images and even reducing exposure to radiation significantly.
Competitive Analysis: Global Dental Endodontics Market
Global dental endodontics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dental endodontics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Dental Endodontics Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the dental endodontics market are Danaher; Dentsply Sirona; Ultradent Products Inc.; Septodont Holding; Henry Schein, Inc.; Benco Dental Supply Company; Brasseler USA; Ivoclar Vivadent; FKG Dentaire; MANI,INC.; KaVo Kerr; PreXion; COLTENE Group; Zimmer Biomet; Institut Straumann AG and Nobel Biocare Services AG.
Research Methodology: Global Dental Endodontics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global dental endodontics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)