Global ENT Devices Market By Product (Diagnostic devices, Surgical devices, Hearing Aids, Hearing implants,Co2 Lasers, Image-Guided Surgery Systems), End User (Hospitals, ASC’s, ENT clinics and Homecare), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global ENT Devices Market
The global ENT devices market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 18.5 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 30.62 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 6.5% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to high prevalence of chronic sinusitis, rapidly growing aging population and advanced technologies.
Market Definition: Global ENT Devices Market
ENT devices are the devices used for the diagnosis or treatment of ear, nose, Throat, head and neck disorders. The specialty includes: management of patients with loss of hearing, endoscopic examination of air and food passages, treatment of allergic, sinus, laryngeal, thyroid and oesophageal disorders.
- Favorable reimbursement scenario for ENT procedures in developed countries
- Growing adoption of minimally invasive ENT procedures
- Increasing presence of prominent players
- Technological advancements
- High prevalence of chronic sinusitis
- Rapidly growing aging population
- High cost of C02 Lasers.
- Lack of reimbursement for hearing aids
- Change in reimbursement policy based on various countries
Segmentation: Global ENT Devices Market
- By Product
- Diagnostic devices:
- Rigid Endoscopes
- Flexible Endoscopes
- Hearing Screening devices
- Surgical devices:
- Powered Surgical Instruments
- Radiofrequency (RF) Handpieces
- Handheld Instruments
- Rhinology Instruments
- Otology Instruments
- Laryngeal Instruments
- Head and Neck Surgery Instruments
- Other Handheld Instruments
- Balloon Sinus Dilation Devices
- ENT Supplies
- Packing Material
- Nasal Stents & Splints
- Ear Tubes
- Voice Prosthesis Devices
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing implants
- Co2 lasers
- Image-Guided Surgery Systems
- Diagnostic devices:
- By End-User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- ENT Clinics
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- On 8th November 2018, Cochlear Limited (Australia), the global leader in implantable hearing solutions, and GN (Denmark), the global leader in intelligent audio solutions, signed a new agreement to significantly expand their Smart Hearing Alliance collaboration.
- On 4th October 2018, Olympus Introduces OER-Mini Endoscope Reprocessor for ENT. It is a tabletop endoscope device, an advanced product over manual reprocessing for busy ENT facilities which helps in the growth of the ENT market.
Competitive Analysis: Global ENT Devices Market
The global ENT devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ENT devices market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global ENT Devices Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in ENT devices market are Medtronic plc, Olympus Corporation, KARL STORZ GmbH & CO. KG, Stryker Corporation, Smith & Nephew plc, Hoya Corporation, Acclarent, Inc. (a Johnson & Johnson Company), Sonova Holdings AG, William Demant Holdings A/S, Cochlear Limited, Starkey Hearing Technologies, Fazzini, Endolook, Ecleris S.R.L., SOPRO SA,MEDSTAR.CO.LTD, Etermed, Happersberger otopront GmbH.
Research Methodology: Global ENT Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors (Specially Otolaryngologists), Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global ENT devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)