Market Analysis: Global Enterprise Session Border Controller Market
Global Enterprise Session Border Controller Market accounted for USD 383.3 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 736.17 million, growing at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Market Definition: Global Enterprise Session Border Controller Market
An Enterprise session border controller is device which enables to govern the initiation, conduction and termination of a phone call on voice over internet protocol (VoIP) network and Unified Communications (UC) solutions. The technology are designed and tested to provide the most robust SIP security and interoperability with legacy communications equipment. The market is majorly driven by increased demand for secured communications and increased security concerns However; the high installation costs may restrain the growth of the market.
- Increased demand for secured communications
- Growing security concerns
- Increasing up gradation in network infrastructure
- High installation cost
- Lack of awareness
Segmentation: Global Enterprise Session Border Controller Market
- Up to 200
- Up to 600
- Up to 1000
- Up to 5,000
- more than 5,000.
- Quality of service
- Media services
- Revenue optimization
By Enterprise Level
- Manufacturing, BFSI
- Media and entertainment
- IT and telecommunication
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April, 2019, Patton manufactures of high-quality network equipment announces they will be soon releasing the Smart Node™ 5600 e-SBC (enterprise session border controller) for medium to large enterprises. The product for those companies who need more than 200 but less than 5,000 concurrent SIP-to-SIP sessions.
- In April 2019, Ribbon a manufacturer of Enterprise Session Border Controller became market share leader with a 20.3 percent revenue market share in the fourth quarter of 2018. Ribbon's E-SBCs are a key component of its Intelligent Edge software solutions which help enterprises to manage transition effectively and securely.
Competitive Analysis: Global Enterprise Session Border Controller Market
The global enterprise session border controller market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of enterprise session border controller market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Enterprise Session Border Controller Market
Some of the major players of the global enterprise session border controller market are Ribbon Communications Operating Company, Inc., AudioCodes Ltd., ADTRAN, Avaya Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., GENBAND, Inc., Ingate Systems AB, Oracle, Patton Electronics Co., Anixter Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd, Nokia, Advantech Co., Ltd, Sangoma Technologies, Gentek Marketing 2010, NETXUSA, INC, InnoMedia, , among others
Research Methodology: Global Enterprise Session Border Controller Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry. The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved