Global Exhaust System Market, By After-Treatment Device (DOC, DPF, LNT, SCR, GPF), Component (Exhaust Manifold, Downpipe, Catalytic Converter, Muffler, Tailpipe, Sensors), Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, LCV, Truck, Bus), Aftermarket Vehicle Type (LDV, HDV), Off-Highway Vehicle Type (Agricultural Tractor, Construction Equipment), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Exhaust System Market
Global Exhaust System Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 85.05 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 135.04 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.95% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing amounts of environmental pollution and stringent regulations by the particular authorities.
Market Definition: Global Exhaust System Market
Exhaust system can usually be defined as the piping system that directs the harmful and toxic gases away from the engine and user of the vehicles. The entire system of pipes usually contains two or more directing system of pipes that flows the harmful gases away from the engine and user while directing the fuel towards the engine.
- High amounts of vehicle emissions and environmental pollution is expected to drive the market growth
- Stringent regulations invoking the manufacturers of vehicles and exhaust systems to advance the products and technology associated with the products is also expected to drive the market growth
- Increasing demand and usage of battery electric vehicles (BEVs) is expected to restrain the market growth
- Higher cost of lighter-weight exhaust components is also expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Exhaust System Market
- By After-Treatment Device
- Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC)
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)
- Lean NOx (Nitrogen Oxide) Trap (LNT)
- Selective Catalyst Reduction (SCR)
- Gasoline Particulate Filter (GPF)
- By Component
- Exhaust Manifold
- Catalytic Converter
- Vehicle Type
- Passenger Car
- Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV)
- By Aftermarket Vehicle Type
- Light-Duty Vehicle (LDV)
- Heavy Duty Vehicle (HDV)
- By Off-Highway Vehicle Type
- Agricultural Tractor
- Construction Equipment
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, Continental AG announced that they have opened up a manufacturing and warehousing facility for the production of NOx sensors in Trutnov, Czech Republic. This expansion is expected to cater to the rising demand of the products in the region.
- In February 2017, Eberspächer announced their intention to initiate the mass production of gasoline particulate filter (GPF) exhaust systems by May. This initiative by the company is expected to increase the market demand of the product as the systems are expected to be installed in all classes of gasoline vehicles.
Competitive Analysis: Global Exhaust System Market
Global exhaust system market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of exhaust system market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Exhaust System Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the exhaust system market are Faurecia, Tenneco Inc., Continental AG, Eberspächer, FUTABA INDUSTRIAL CO.LTD., Benteler International, Friedrich Boysen GmbH & Co. KG, Yutaka Giken Company Limited, Sejong Industrial Co.Ltd., BOSAL, MAGNAFLOW, KATCON GLOBAL, Grand Rock Co. Inc., Magneti Marelli S.p.A., FennoSteel, Eminox, European Exhaust and Catalyst Ltd, SANGO Co. Ltd., Calsonic Kansei Corporation, Sharda Motor Industries Ltd., and DENSO CORPORATION.
Research Methodology: Global Exhaust System Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved