Market Analysis: Global Exosome Research Products Market
Global exosome research products market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 402.33 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 23.45% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rising cases of cancer and growth in the life science industry is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Exosome Research Products Market
Exosomes are extracellular vesicles which are usually found in body fluid like saliva, serum, urine, plasma etc. are is discharged by many different cells. They are usually having diameter of 30nm to 120nm. They contain RNA and protein cargos. They are very useful for conditions like cancer, neurodegenerative diseases and infections. Increasing cases of cancer is the major factor fueling the growth of this market.
- Rising investment for life science research is driving the market
- Increasing cancer cases worldwide is another important factor driving market
- Growing prevalence for personalized medicine is driving market
- Rising interest in exosome based procedures is another factor driving the growth of this market
- Lack of skilled and trained professionals is restraining market
- Less awareness among population is another factor restraining the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Exosome Research Products Market
By Product & Services
- Kits& Reagents
- Cancer Applications
- Lung Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Other Cancers
- Non-Cancer Applications
By End- User
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Hospitals & Clinical Testing Laboratories
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, NanoView Biosciences, Inc announced the launch of their new platform ExoView which is specially designed to identify the accurate characters of the exosome. This new platform can identify the size, count and phenotype of the exosome and it also have microarray based technology which will be used for label free detection and sizing of exosomes. The main aim is to meet the need and requirement of the scientific and clinical researcher.
- In January 2016, Biovision announced the launch of their wide number of products which are especially designed for the exosome research which consist of kits and reagents that are very easy to use. Exosome Quantification Kits, Exosome Isolation Tools, Exosome DNA/RNA Extraction Kits, Exosome Standards, Exosomal Antibodies are the products that were launched. These new products will help in the better understanding of exosome and will also use cell media and human biological fluid as samples.
Competitive Analysis: Global Exosome Research Products Market
Global exosome research products market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of exosome research products market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Exosome Research Products Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global exosome research products market are Norgen Biotek Corp., NanoSomix, Lonza, AMS Biotechnology Europe Ltd, Miltenyi Biotec, QIAGEN, NX PharmaGen Limited, Thermo Fisher Scientific, System Biosciences, LLC., Bio-Techne., Novus Biologicals.
Research Methodology: Global Exosome Research Products Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global exosome research products market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)