Global Face Protection Market By Type (Eye Spectacles, Googles, Wielding Shields, Laser Safety Googles, Face Shields), Product Type (Cotton, Non- Woven, Hydrogel, Bio- Cellulose), Distribution Channel (Online, Offline, Large Stores, Drugs Stores and Pharmacies, Speciality Stores, Individual Retailers), End- User (Wholesale, Retail), Price Range (Premium, Economic), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Face Protection Market
Global Face Protection Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 5.69 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 12.52 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 10.37% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing safety awareness among consumers is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Face Protection Market
To provide shield to the entire face, there is variety of personal protective equipment called face protection. These day people use face masks as they have properties such as tone brightening, hydration and deep cleansing. These masks help to get rid from problems like skin allergies, dark marks, pigmentation and acne etc. Many people also use equipment like goggles and face shields to protect their faces. Cream masks, clay masks, gel masks, sheet masks and exfoliating masks are some of the type of the masks which are used by the people. Mask is very useful as it helps the lotions, serum and night-time products to be absorbed by your skin quicker and deeper.
- They protect the face in various hazardous situations which is the major factor for the growth of this market.
- Increasing demand for the natural and organic masks is the major factor driving the market.
- Non standardized safety regulation is the major factor restraining the growth of this market
Global Face Protection Market:
- By Type
- Eye Spectacles
- Wielding Shields
- Laser Safety Googles
- Face Shields
- By Product Type
- Non- Woven
- Bio- Cellulose
- By Distribution Channel
- Large Stores
- Drugs Stores and Pharmacies
- Speciality Stores
- Individual Retailers
- By End- User
- By Price Range
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In 2017, Asia Pacific was the most dominating region in terms of demand for sheet face mask market due to increasing skincare awareness among the young generations. Sheet face masks hydrate and moisturize the skin which helps in reducing skin dryness and also decreases the damage to skin cells. Due to this, developing countries in regions such as the Asia Pacific are projected to have the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
- In January 2019, Palmero announced their two new additions to its line of Dynamic Disposable which will have 10 reusable frames, a cord and 20 disposable lenses. They are light weight and are cost- effective is designed to reduce eye splash contamination incidents.
- In January 2019, Neutrogena announced the launch of their customizable 3D printed face masks which is known as MaskiD. This will use the photographs from the smartphones and print a mask as per the customer’s skin type and as per their desired treatment. The micro 3D- printing will help to get the exact alignment of the eyes, nose and mouth.
- In January 2019, GoGreen Hemp announced the launch of their Cellulose Tensel CBD Infused Face Mask. CBD influences are present in the body naturally so that they can reduce the inflammation and pain, and can also penetrate the skin barrier and can undo the skin damages from pollution.
Competitive Analysis: Global Face Protection Market
Global face protection market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of face protection market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Face Protection Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the face protection market are 3M, Honeywell International Inc., Mallcom Limited, MSA, Armstrong Products Pvt, Ltd., Centurian Safety Products Ltd., DELTA PLUS, Joseph Leslie & Co. LLP, KARAM, NAFFCO., Sure Safety Limited, Swiss One Safety, Oskia Skincare Ltd, Lancôme, Kracie Holdings,Ltd. Christian Dior SE, L'Oréal, REN Clean Skincare, Chanel.
Research Methodology: Global Face Protection Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of Market Segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market Drivers and Restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure