Global Filtration and Contamination Control Market By Filtration Type (Liquid Filtration, Air Filtration), Customer Type (Aftermarket, EOM), Application (Engine, Industrial), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends to Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Filtration and Contamination Control Market
Global filtration and contamination control market to grow at a substantial CAGR OF 5.80% in the forecast period of 2019 – 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market can be attributed due to rapid growth owing to fast paced industrialization and strict regulations pertaining to the environmental protection. The market is significantly being driven by the higher efficiency performance products.
Market Definition: Global Filtration and Contamination Control Market
Controls of filtration and contamination in manufacturing procedures and the automotive sector are extremely important. To satisfy the high quality of the products, the ongoing need to reduce the amount of contamination in liquids and fuel to improve the equipment's efficiency is of utmost significance. These products are frequently incorporated into different verticals to reduce operating costs by eliminating waste and thus enhancing the service life of machinery. The market is driven significantly by higher efficiency performance products and rigid environmental regulations. The emerging alternatives such as electric vehicles, however, restrict market growth.
- Rapid growth owing to fast paced industrialization is driving the market growth
- Strict regulation pertaining to the environmental protection is acting as a catalyst for the market growth
- Increasing usage of higher efficiency performance products are fueling the growth of the market
- Growing demand for cleaner fuels is driving the market growth
- Electric vehicles will restrain the growth of the market.
Segmentation: Global Filtration and Contamination Control Market
By Filtration Type
- Liquid Filtration
- Air Filtration
By Customer Type
- On Road
- Mining & Marine
- Power generation
- Gas turbine
- Industrial machinery
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Development in the market:
- In June 2019, Filtermist International Ltd, an industrial air filtration specialist based in Telford, has completed an arrangement to purchase Carter Environmental Engineers (CEE) Ltd's air services division's assets The purchase involves the rights to produce the Carter range of dust removal machinery which includes dry dust filters, benches and booths and wet collectors. Dust extraction is a huge growth area for Filtermist International
- In January 2016, CamField Lab and In-Situ Testing technology to show Camfil filters ' superior capacity to enhance IAQ and produce increased filter effectiveness over time. They have conducted numerous field experiments. This contrasts with competitive product that uses coarse fiber media that relies on a strong electrostatic charge to attempt to enhance IAQ. It provides higher filter efficiency throughout their service life in the air handling unit
Global filtration and contamination control market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of filtration and contamination control market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global filtration and contamination control market are Mann+Hummel Holding GmbH, Donaldson Company, Inc., Cummins Inc., Pall Corporation., Filtration Group Corporation, Eaton, CECO Environmental., DTA, The Lee Company, Camfil, CLARCOR Industrial Air, Filtermist International Limited, Carter Environmental Engineers Ltd, Exxon Mobil Corporation., SAE International., Sprint Engineering & Lubricants Limited, PARKER HANNIFIN CORP, FTC™ Houston among others.
Research Methodology: Global Filtration and Contamination Control Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved