Global Fish Sauce Market, By Type (Traditional Fish Sauce, Industrial Fish Sauce), Application (House Appliances, Food Service Industry), and Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Fish Sauce Market
Global fish sauce market is expected to register a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to rising need of plant protein amid rising amount of health concerns and veganism worldwide.
Market Definition: Global Fish Sauce Market
Fish sauce is generally smelly brown liquid which is made from the fermented fish and salt that are very important flavouring factor in Thai cooking. It is used as a condiment in different cuisines. However Fish sauces are manufactured in industries and are combination of fish preservatives, essence, colouring, flavouring and sweeteners.
- Growing demand for seasoning
- Growing in product offerings by the manufacturers by offering new products in various bottle sizes and varying prices
- Availability of many alternatives to fish sauce, health concerns related to added preservatives.
- Growing popularity of vegan foods hinders the growth of fish sauce market.
Segmentation: Global Fish Sauce Market
- By Type
- Traditional Fish Sauce
- Industrial Fish Sauce
- By Application
- House Appliances
- Food Service Industry
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2016, Vietnamese consumer giant Masan is set to expand its activities to other ASEAN member countries this year since the local market is showing signs of saturation.
- In October 2016, Masan Group introduces Vietnamese fish sauce to Thai market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Fish Sauce Market
Global fish sauce market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of fish sauce market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Fish Sauce Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the fish sauce market are Tang Sang Hah Co.,Ltd., Thaipreeda Group, Teo Tak Seng Fish Sauce Factory Co., Ltd., VIET PHU FOODS & FISH CORPORATION , Thai Fish Sauce Factory (Squid Brand) Co., Ltd, Fish Marine Resources Development Co., Ltd., Rungroj Fish Sauce Co., Ltd., Pichai Fish Sauce Co. Ltd., RAYONG FISH SAUCE INDUSTRY CO., LTD. and Halcyon Proteins.
Research Methodology: Global Fish Sauce Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of Market Segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market Drivers and Restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure