Global Flexible & Semi-Rigid Ureteroscopy Market, By Product Type (Flexible Ureteroscopes, Semi-Rigid Ureteroscopes), Application (Urolithiasis, Urinary Stricture, Kidney Cancer), End-User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Flexible & Semi-Rigid Ureteroscopy Market
Global Flexible & Semi-Rigid Ureteroscopy Market is set to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 805 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 1259.03 million in 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.75% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rising levels of geriatric population and incidences of urolithiasis.
Market Definition: Global Flexible & Semi-Rigid Ureteroscopy Market
Ureteroscopy is a medical examination performed on the urinary tract for the diagnosis of the bladder and other accompanying parts. An ureteroscope is usually passed through the urethra and into the ureter; the procedure is majorly useful in the diagnosis and the treatment of urolithiasis. The patients are under the influence of anesthetic while the procedure is performed with the help of ureteroscopes.
According to a study published in Lancet in 2015, around an estimated 22.1 million cases of kidney stone/urolithiasis occurred which resulted in around 16,100 deaths. These incidences of urolithiasis are expected to increase the demand for flexible & semi-rigid ureteroscopy.
- Increasing levels of geriatric population and incidences of urolithiasis is expected to drive the market growth
- Advancements in the market and rising amount of healthcare expenditure is also expected to drive the market growth
- High cost of ureteroscopy procedures is expected to restrain the market growth
- Incidences of post procedure pain and complications is also expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Flexible & Semi-Rigid Ureteroscopy Market
- By Product Type
- Flexible Ureteroscopes
- Digital Ureteroscopes
- Fiberoptic Ureteroscopes
- Semi-Rigid Ureteroscopes
- Flexible Ureteroscopes
- Urinary Stricture
- Kidney Cancer
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2016, Boston Scientific Corporation announced the launch of LithoVue™ Single-Use Digital Flexible Ureteroscope, in US and Europe which was aimed at diagnosing and treating kidney stones with minimal invasion.
- In May 2018, American Urological Association (AUA) organized an exhibition highlighting the different studies conducted by the renowned urologists of the world and discussed the various prevalence of renal diseases of the world. It was conducted in San Francisco, California, USA from May 18-21, 2018.
Competitive Analysis: Global Flexible & Semi-Rigid Ureteroscopy Market
Global flexible & semi-rigid ureteroscoppy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of flexible & semi-rigid ureteroscopy market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Flexible & Semi-Rigid Ureteroscopy Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the flexible & semi-rigid ureteroscopy market are Olympus Corporation, Stryker, Boston Scientific Corporation, STORZ MEDICAL AG, KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG, Richard Wolf GmbH, Elmed Electronics & Medical Industry & Trade Inc., Rocamed, ProSurg Inc., Vimex Sp. z o.o., Cardinal Health, BIOTRONIK, V. K. Endoscope Pvt. Ltd., Klaz Medico Equipments Pvt. Ltd., Maxer Endoscopy GmbH, and NeoScope Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Flexible & Semi-Rigid Ureteroscopy Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global flexible & semi-rigid ureteroscopy market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)