Global Fluid Management Systems Market By Product (Fluid Management Systems, Fluid Management Disposables and Accessories), Application (Urology, Gastroenterology, Laparoscopy, Gynecology/Obstetrics, Bronchoscopy, Arthroscopy, Cardiology, Neurology, Otoscopy, Dentistry, Anesthesiology, Other Applications), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Fluid Management Systems Market
Global fluid management systems market is registering a substantial CAGR of 6.5% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the increase in spending across the endo-surgical procedures and increasing occurrence of digestive, circulatory, neurological & reproductive system associated infections
Market Definition: Global Fluid Management Systems Market
The fluid management system is recommended to track and manage usage and supply scales of automotive fluid products. Fluid management is a severe component of therapeutic and interventional angiographic procedures. This reduces the expenses of programming and assembly and reduces the price of service, the price of medication, controls and reduces waste. The increase in the number of social health service suppliers is boosting the demand for fluid leadership systems.
- Increase in spending across the Endosurgical Procedures globe is driving the growth of the market
- Rising in the amount of minimally invasive surgical treatments is propelling the growth of the market
- Increasing occurrence of digestive, circulatory, neurological & reproductive system associated infections is boosting the growth of the market
- Beneficial repayment strategies is contributing to the growth of the market
- Surgeon's massive lack worldwide is restricting the growth of the market.
- Heavy-cost endosurgical treatments is hindering the growth of the market
- Absence of public awareness of regarding diseases such as end-stage kidney disease is hampering the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Fluid Management Systems Market
- Fluid Management Systems
- Standalone Fluid Management Systems
- Suction/Evacuation and Irrigation Systems
- Fluid Waste Management Systems
- Fluid Warming Systems
- Other Standalone Fluid Management Systems
- Integrated Fluid Management Systems
- Standalone Fluid Management Systems
- Fluid Management Disposables and Accessories
- Tubing Sets
- Pressure Monitoring Lines
- Pressure Transducers
- Valves, Connectors, and Fittings
- Suction Canisters
- Other Fluid Management Accessories and Disposables
- Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2017, Roche and Ignyta, Inc. have announced that they've joined into a final settlement agreement for Roche to fully purchase Ignyta at a value of USD 27.00 for every share of the all-cash transaction. The arrangement with Ignyta expands on Roche's patient fitness approach and will enable Roche to expand and reinforce its oncology portfolio worldwide.
- In July 2017, Baxter International Inc., confirmed the closure of the purchase of Claris Injectable Limited, the purchase will expand Baxter's existence in the generic pharmaceuticals zone and assist to increase the availability of vital drugs to Baxter's clients. This purchase would reinforce the company’s dedication to establishing Baxter as a worldwide leader in generic injectable drugs.
Global fluid management systems market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of fluid management systems market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global fluid management systems market are Stryker, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Medtronic, Baxter., Animas LLC, BD, B. Braun Melsungen AG, ALCOR Scientific., Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, Ecolab, AngioDynamics., Cardinal Health., Smiths Group plc, Zimmer Biomet, KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG, Olympus Corporation, Richard Wolf GmbH, Pfizer Inc., Fluid Management Systems, Inc., Sartorius AG and others.
Research Methodology: Global Fluid Management Systems Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global fluid management systems market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)