Global Foot and Ankle Devices Market Global Foot & Ankle Devices by type (bracing and support, joint implants, soft tissue orthopedic devices, Orthopedic fixation, Prosthetics), Application (Hammertoe, Trauma, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Neurological disorders, Bunions, Osteoporosis) End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical centers, others.), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Foot and Ankle Devices Market
Global Foot and Ankle Devices Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 4.60 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 8.092 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.3% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing sport injuries and road accidents.
Market Definition: Global Foot and Ankle Devices Market
The foot and ankle devices are the devices are used for treating injuries due to various disorders such as osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, diabetic foot, trauma, Rheumatoid Arthritis among others. . These devices helps to replace any foot lost/ damaged due to amputation, trauma, or congenital conditions. New technologies have made these devices lighter and stronger these Devises prevent the additional amount of energy to be applied by the organ.
According to Stanford Children's Health, there were an estimated 3.5 million sports injuries occurred, this significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- There is Increase in sport injuries and road accidents which is working as a driver for the market.
- Rising geriatric population is acting as one of the driving agents of the market
- Increasing prevalence of arthritis is one of the drivers for the market
- Due To modern Life Style, there is increase in Diabetes Patients. This working as Driver for the industry.
- Foot and Ankle devices require High standards. this Leads To change In ISO2006 to 2016 which ultimately act as a restraint for the market.
Segmentation: Global Foot and Ankle Devices Market
- By Type
- Bracing and Support
- Joint Implants
- Soft Tissue Orthopedic Devices
- Orthopedic Fixation
- By Application
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Neurological Disorders
- By End User
- Ambulatory surgical centers
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, a conference held by Podiatry Today Western Foot And Ankle Conference patients, this conference is focused on orthoses the major discussion happened to give relief to patients with patellofemoral pain.
- In March 2019, Stryker has acquired OrthoSpace. OrthoSpace has presence in global markets. OrthoSpace develops and commercializes simple-to-implant, biodegradable balloon systems for the orthopaedic market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Foot and Ankle Devices Market
Global foot and ankle devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of foot and ankle devices market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:Global Foot and Ankle Devices Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the foot and ankle devices market are Stryker Corporation (U.S.), Arthrex, Inc.(U.S.), Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.(U.S.), Smith & Nephew plc(U.K.), Wright Medical Technology, Inc.(U.S.) , Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (U.S.), Tornier N.V., Össur (U.S. ), Acumed LLC (U.S.), Extremity Medical (New Jersey), De Puy Synthes(U.S.), BioPro, Inc. (U.S.), Orthofix Holdings Inc. (U.S), Mondeal Medical Systems GmbH (Germany) among others.
Research Methodology: Global Foot and Ankle Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global foot and ankle devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)