Global Fractional Horsepower (FHP) Motors Market By Type (AC, DC), Phase (Single-Phase, Three-Phase), End-User (Automotive & Transportation, Household & Commercial Appliances, Medical & Healthcare Devices, Industrial, Building & Construction, HVAC, Water & Wastewater, Pulp & Paper, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Fractional Horsepower (FHP) Motors Market
Global Fractional Horsepower (FHP) Motors Market is expected to grow with a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to growth in demand and production of household and commercial appliances.
Market Definition: Global Fractional Horsepower (FHP) Motors Market
Fractional horsepower (FHP) motor is a type of electric motor whose power output/rating is less than one horsepower and a rated output power of 746 watts or less. These products find their application in a number of household and commercial appliances along with the major sales going towards the automotive sector. These motors are used to meet the compression or motion needs of various devices and equipments from the various applicable industries.
- Rapid demand for industry specific and energy-applicable motors according to the needs and demands of the devices and equipments is expected to drive the market growth
- Growth in demand for these motors from HVAC applications due to the need for better efficient and effective HVAC systems is expected to drive the market growth
- High costing of these motors with the availability of alternate options is expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Fractional Horsepower (FHP) Motors Market
- By Type
- DC Brushed
- DC Brushless
- By Phase
- By End-User
- Automotive & Transportation
- Household & Commercial Appliances
- Medical & Healthcare Devices
- Building & Construction
- Water & Wastewater
- Pulp & Paper
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2017, DENSO CORPORATION announced that they had agreed to merge and integrate the business divisions of ASMO Co. Ltd. This merger will help in better business operations for small motors and motor systems for the automobile segment.
- In January 2016, ElectroCraft, Inc. announced the launch of “RPX22” and “RPX32”, thereby expanding their brushless DC motors offering. These products are significantly compact without compensating on the power rating and output and will be available for customizations according to the need and demands of the consumer.
Global fractional horsepower (FHP) motors market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of fractional horsepower (FHP) motors market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in fractional horsepower (FHP) motors market are ABB; Johnson Electric Holdings Limited; AMETEK.Inc.; maxon motor ag; Dr. Fritz Faulhaber GmbH & Co. KG; WEG; Danaher; Nidec Corporation; ElectroCraft, Inc.; Regal Beloit Corporation; Allied Motion Inc; Rockwell Automation, Inc.; Toshiba International Corporation; BorgWarner Inc.; Robert Bosch GmbH; DENSO CORPORATION and Arc Systems Inc.
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved