Global Fumed Silica Market By Type (Hydrophilic, Hydrophobic); Application (Paints & Coatings, Adhesives & Sealants, Pharmaceuticals, UPR, Gel batteries, Lighting, others); Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Fumed Silica Market
Global Fumed Silica Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 1.72 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 2.95 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increase in rising paints & coatings industry in asia pacific.
Market Definition: Global Fumed Silica Market
Fumed silica is the type of silica that contains microscopic droplets of amorphous silica used worldwide as a universal thickening agent and anticaking agent in powders. It is Also known as pyrogenic silica, used in several industries such as paints, coatings, adhesives, plastics, sealants, cosmetics, unsaturated polyester resins. Fumed silica is majorly used in the paints and coating industries, as the anti-settling agent.
- Fumed Silica is available at chip price in the market as compare to precipitated silica, this act as a drivers for growing in the market.
- Silica is mostly used in pharmaceutical and construction industries.
- Growing popularity of the eco-friendly paints hampering the demand for fumed silica
There are government regulations in fumed silica, this act as restraints in fumed silica market.
Segmentation: Global Fumed Silica Market
- By Type
- By Application
- Paints & Coatings
- Adhesives & Sealants
- Gel batteries
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2017, Brock White Construction Company LLC Announces new acquisition by purchasing five branches of Gerdau Construction Products. This acquisition strengthen the Brock White/BW Supply's and Stetson's ability to serve all customers in Appleton, Wisconsin location.
- In November 2017, Kryton International Inc. announces its acquisition of Calgary-based Cementec Industries Inc, it is a manufacturer of concrete additive solutions for the construction, oil and gas industries.
Competitive Analysis: Global Fumed Silica Market
Global fumed silica market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of fumed silica market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Fumed Silica Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in fumed silica market are Globe Specialty Metals, Inc. (U.S.), Norchem, Inc. (U.S.), Elkem (Norway), Elkon Products, Inc. (Canada), Dow Corning Corporation (U.S.), Cementec Industries Inc. (Canada), Kryton International, Inc. (Canada), Brock White Co. LLC (U.S.), (Australia), (U.K.), Bisley & Company Pty. Ltd. (Australia), Rockfit Corporation (India), Wuhan New Reach Chemical Co. Ltd. (China), Shanghai Topken Silica Fume Co. Ltd. (China), Shenzhen Bemsun Industry Co. Ltd. (China), N.K. Enterprises (India), Concrete Waterproofing Manufacturing Pty Ltd (Australia), Applied Material Solutions (USA), and Heraeus Quarzglas GmbH & Co. Kg (Germany) .
Research Methodology: Global Fumed Silica Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved