Global Geographic information system (GIS) Market By Component (Hardware and software), Function (Mapping, Surveying, Telematics Navigation, Location based services), End-User (Agriculture, Oil& Gas, Construction, Mining, Transportation, Utilities, and Other), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Geographic information system (GIS) Market
Global Geographic information system (GIS) Market is driven by rising construction of smart cities across the world. Global geographic information system (GIS) projected to rise with an estimated value from USD 6.81 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD13.98 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 9.40% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Market Definition: Global Geographic information system (GIS) Market
Geographic information system (GIS) is computer-based tool that provides geographical information. GIS tools offering several benefits such as cost saving and time saving. This tool is used as a support tool in the business world as it help business to visualize location of data that helps the business to identify new areas of opportunity and potential problem areas. Common examples includes business site selection, route optimisation, asset location and customer catchment area analysis.
- The rapid development of smart cities across the world.
- Proliferation of advanced tools in the transport sector.
- Geospatial data barrier hamper the growth of the market
- Lack of awareness among consumers
Segmentation: Global Geographic information system (GIS) Market
- By Component
- By Function
- Telematics and Navigation
- Location based Services
- By End-User
- Oil &Gas
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
- In June 2016, Esri had launched GIS tools for Hadoop. This tool help developers to build map applications for answering geographic questions with large data stores. This tool offers libraries and utilities solutions which offer geographic knowledge to the Hadoop developers.
- In May 2015, ECDC had launched a web-based geographic information system (GIS) tool named as ECDC mapmaker that supports production of maps. This tool identifies the disease patterns in surveillance data or during outbreak investigations.
Global geographic information system (GIS) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of geographic information system (GIS) market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global geographic information system(GIS)market includes Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc. (ESRI) , Caliper Corporation , Takor Group Ltd. , Bentley Systems, Inc., Amigocloud, Inc. Computer Aided Development Corporation Limited (Cadcorp), Mallon Technology, Ordnance Survey Pitney Bowes Inc., General Electric Co., Topcon Corporation Hexagon AB.
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation, which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved