Global Harmonic Filter Market By Type (Active Harmonic Filter, Passive Harmonic Filter, Hybrid Harmonic Filter), Voltage Level (Low-Voltage Harmonic Filters, Medium-Voltage Harmonic Filters, High-Voltage Harmonic Filters), End- User (Industrial, Commercial, Residential), Phase (Single- Phase Harmonic Filter, Three- Phase Harmonic Filter), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Harmonic Filter Market
Global harmonic filter market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 1.65 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.75% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing prevalence for variable frequency drive and rising demand from commercial applications are the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Harmonic Filter Market
Harmonic filters are used to reduce the harmonic mutilation caused by the appliances. There main aim is to prevent excess heating and efficiency losses in transformers, motors and cables; random circuit breaking or tripping; and interference with and damage to capacitor banks. Active, passive and hybrid are some of the common type of the harmonic filters. They are widely used in industrial, commercial and residential purposes. Increasing demand for variable frequency drive is the factor fuelling the growth of this market.
- Increasing demand for high power quality and reliability is driving the market growth
- Rising awareness about the harmful effects of harmonic disturbances is driving market
- Strict government regulation related to the energy consumption is another factor driving the growth of this market
- Growing prevalence of variable frequency drive is driving this market
- High cost of the harmonic filters is restraining the growth of this market
- Availability of substitutes in the market is restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Harmonic Filter Market
- Active Harmonic Filter
- Passive Harmonic Filter
- Tuned Passive Harmonic Filter
- Detuned Passive Harmonic Filter
- Hybrid Harmonic Filter
By Voltage Level
- Low-Voltage Harmonic Filters
- Medium-Voltage Harmonic Filters
- High-Voltage Harmonic Filters
- Metal Processing
- Pulp and Paper
- Oil and Gas
- Water Treatment
- Food Processing
- Single- Phase Harmonic Filter
- Three- Phase Harmonic Filter
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Danfoss India announced the launch of their Enclosed Low Harmonic drive with passive filters which are a IEEE 519-2014 grid compliant. This is specially designed to break the power industry with its feature to mollify harmonic worries and achieve a Total Harmonic Distortion which will help them to reduce the power consumption and reduce the energy process. The main aim of the launch is to provide best drive solutions to the customers.
- In July 2015, InPhase Power announced the launch of their e Active Harmonic Filter recommendation tool which will help the users to decide the rating of Active Harmonic Filter that is required to compensate the harmonics that is generated.
Competitive Analysis: Global Harmonic Filter Market
Global harmonic filter market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of harmonic filter market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Harmonic Filter Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global harmonic filter market are ABB, Schneider Electric, Eaton, SCHAFFNER HOLDING AG, Siemens, TDK Corporation., LARSEN & TOUBRO LIMITED, ARTECHE., AVX Corporation, MTE Corporation, Comsys AB, Mirus International Inc, LPINZ, Mesta Electronics, Inc., REO, Baron, TCI, LLC, Danfoss
Research Methodology: Global Harmonic Filter Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved