Global Hemostasis Valve Market By Type (Hemostasis Valve Y-Connectors, Double Y-Connector Hemostasis Valves, One-Handed Hemostasis Valves, Others), Application (Angiography, Angioplasty), End-User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Hemostasis Valve Market
Global Hemostasis Valve Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 132.58 million in 2018 to a projected value of USD 206.10 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.67% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the innovative product launches and advancements in the technological offerings by the manufacturers.
Market Definition: Global Hemostasis Valve Market
Hemostasis valve are a medical device that is regularly used in the interventional and various diagnosis of cardiovascular disorders for sealing off the wounds so that there can be significant reduction in the blood flow. It is used to insert catheters and various other medical devices through its openings while it seals off the blood flow from the patients.
- Growth in the number of interventional procedures globally has resulted in increased demand for the product
- Increase in the number of cardiovascular diseases and disorders resulting in increased demand for the product
- Complications associated with the usage and monitoring procedure with these devices; this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Hemostasis Valve Market
- By Type
- Hemostasis Valve Y-Connectors
- Double Y-Connector Hemostasis Valves
- One-Handed Hemostasis Valves
- By Application
- By End-User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, Freudenberg Medical announced that they are planning to construct a new manufacturing plant situated in Massachusetts, United States, with the company expected to establish their global headquarters at the same location. The facility will be up and running by the second half of 2019.
- In October 2017, Freudenberg Medical announced the launch of several new products and devices to its existing extensive medical products. “HyperSeal”, “CertuSeal”, two of the recently launched hemostasis valves that are used to significantly reduce blood loss in the procedure for usage in catheter-based medical based procedures.
Global hemostasis valve market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of hemostasis valve market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Boston Scientific Corporation; Abbott; ARGON MEDICAL; B. Braun Melsungen AG; DeRoyal Industries, Inc.; Freudenberg Medical; Merit Medical Systems; SCITECH; Teleflex Incorporated; TERUMO CORPORATION; EXCEL MEDICAL PRODUCTS; Isla Lab Products; SCW Medicath Ltd; Shenzhen Antmed Co.,Ltd..; Galt Medical Corp.; Frisch Medical; VascuTech Medical; are few of the major competitors currently present in the market.
Research Methodology: Global Hemostasis Valve Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global hemostasis valve market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)