Global Hospital Furniture Market, By Product (Bedside Tables, OT Tables, Instrument Stands, Stretchers, Hospital Beds, Chairs, Scrub Sinks, Waste Container, Trolley And Others), Application (Physician Furniture, Patient's Furniture, Staff's Furniture & Others), End-Use (Hospitals, Outpatient Clinics, Medical Nursing Homes & Medical Laboratories And Research), Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, South America). Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029.
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Hospital Furniture Market
Global Hospital furniture market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 4.7% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and expected to reach USD 12,925.88 million by 2029. Due to the rising use of this furniture, it has become important to keep them supplied in full capacity with the latest technology devices attached in the market.
Hospital furniture means furniture specially used for hospitals. It is mainly used in the reception hall, examination room, waiting area, treatment room, pharmacy room, hospital room, hand room, laboratory, nursing center, supply center, dirt room, baby-loving area, oral department, inspection department, and so on.
Medical furniture includes doctor's office desk and chair, medical floor cabinet, medical cabinet, medical locker, medical function cabinet, medical function table, medical bed, nurse's station, nurse's desk, diagnostic bed, diagnostic table, patient chair, physician chair, infusion chair, movable edge cabinet, glass medicine cabinet, classified medicine cabinet, open medicine cabinet, Chinese medicine cabinet, western medicine cabinet, classified trash can, and other medical, functional purpose furniture.
The rise in the number of hospitals and clinics across the globe is expected to drive the growth of the market. Less awareness about healthcare in underdeveloped countries is expected to challenge the market’s growth, however rising research and development to upgrade medical facilities is expected to create an opportunity for the market’s growth. The high cost and the need of long life of furniture may restrain the market’s growth.
The Hospital furniture market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the Hospital furniture market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Hospital Furniture Market Scope and Market Size
Global Hospital furniture market is segmented into three notable segments which are based on the, product, application and end-use. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- Based on product, the hospital furniture market is segmented into hospital beds, bedside tables, OT table, instrument stands, stretchers, hospital beds, chairs, scrub sinks, waste container, trolley, and others. In 2022, hospital beds is expected to dominate the market. The hospital beds are according to the need of patients. There are beds used for daily patients, and specialized beds are manufactured for ICU and maternity wards for the patient's convenience. The demand for hospital beds has increased, which is expected to drive the segment growth
- Based on application, the hospital furniture market is segmented into physician furniture, patient's furniture, staff's furniture, and others. In 2022, the patient's furniture segment is expected to dominate the hospital furniture market. Patient furniture such as examination couches, examination lights, and chairs demand in the market is quite high. Maintenance of these products is much easier; hence it is expected to be a driving factor for the market.
- Based on end-use, the hospital furniture market has been segmented into hospitals, outpatient clinics, medical nursing homes, medical laboratory and research. In 2022, the hospital segment is expected to dominate the hospital furniture market. The increasing number of hospitals is augmenting the growth of the segment owing to the rising count of furniture demand. Technological advancement in furniture attached devices for hospitals is due to stiff competition, raising the demand for different furniture in the market.
Hospital Furniture Market Country Level Analysis
The Hospital furniture market is analyzed and market size information is provided by the country, product, application and end-use as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Hospital furniture market report are the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Luxemburg, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, South Africa, Israel, U.A.E., Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Rest of Middle East and Africa, Brazil, Argentina, and Rest of South America.
The hospital beds segment is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 owing to increased product availability. U.S. dominates the North America region due to the increasing prevalence of chronic disorders such as diabetes, obesity, and others resulting in hospitalizations is expected to surge the demand for hospital furniture. The significant market share is attributed to favorable government policies such as reimbursements offered for medical furniture and other equipment. China dominates the Asia Pacific region due to increased incidence of communicable diseases combined with growing public awareness about hospital-acquired infectious diseases are contributing to the overall growth of the hospital, which indirectly increases demand for hospital furniture. Germany dominates the Europe region as It has a strong healthcare system in terms of infrastructure, hospital beds, hospital supplies, and equipment among others which has helped the overall market to hold a significant market share.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
The rise in the number of hospitals and clinics across the globe is expected to drive the growth of the market.
The Hospital furniture market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular market. Additionally, it provides the detail information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for historic period 2020.
Competitive Landscape and Hospital Furniture Market Share Analysis
Hospital furniture market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Hospital furniture market.
Some of the major players operating in the Hospital furniture market are LINET, The Brewer Company, SKYTRON, LLC, Renray, Ocura, STERIS, Hill-Rom Services, Inc., Invacare Corporation, Stryker, Rolko Kohlgrüber GmbH, Favero Health Projects Spa, Völker GmbH, Stiegelmeyer GmbH & Co.KG, Chang Gung Medical Technology,Co. LTd., SCHMITZ u. Söhne GmbH & Co. KG and United Surgical Industries among others.
Many contracts and agreements are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the Hospital furniture market.
- In October 2020, Stryker announced the launch of the wireless hospital bed, ProCuity. This bed is designed to help reduce in-hospital patient falls at all acuity levels, improve nurse workflow efficiencies and safety, as well as help lower hospital costs. It can connect seamlessly to nurse call systems without the use of cables or wires. Thus the company has come up with a design that can help to improve patient outcomes and assist caregivers.
- In October 2017, Hill-Rom Holdings Inc. announced the launch of its newest hospital bed, which will have sensors to monitor patients' heart and respiratory rates. The company is seeking to transform the ubiquitous furniture into a source of medical data, thus doing the hospitals' digital transformation. The sensors will check a patient's vital signs 100 times a minute and alert nurses when signs suggest the patient's condition may worsen. Thus, through digital transformation, the company will help the hospital treat the patients more efficiently.