Global Incident and Emergency Management Market, By System (Web-Based Emergency Management, Mass Notification, Surveillance System, and Safety Management), Solution, Service, Simulation, Communication Tool and Device, Industry Vertical, By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Incident and Emergency Management Market
The Global Incident and Emergency Management Market is expected to reach USD 133.70 billion by 2025, from USD 87.19 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 5.50% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Incident and Emergency Management Market
Incident management is a type of management which helps in restoring quality service operation to reduce the adverse impact on users as well as the organisations. Incident management normally deals with incident response team (IRT), an incident management team (IMT) and Incident Command System (ICS) while emergency market is that type of market which is preferred in daily usage of life for risk avoidance.
According to an article published by Republic, emergency management has an important role in civil defence. Furthermore energy management has an important role in women empower because more than 54% of the women respondents are from non-traditional backgrounds including mental health, IT and public relations.
Due to important role incident and emergency management in daily life it will affect the growth of market in future.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Advancements in emergency management technologies
- Increase in government regulations and norms
- Need to avoid the huge monetary losses due to disasters
- Rising terrorist and biohazardous attacks
- Incident and emergency management is often prioritized low due to political factors
Market Segmentation: Global Incident and Emergency Management Market
- The global incident and emergency management market is segmented based on system, solution, service, simulation, communication tool and device, industry vertical and geographical segments.
- Based on system, the global incident and emergency management market is segmented into web-based emergency management, mass notification, surveillance system, safety management
- Based on geography, the global incident and emergency management market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Incident and Emergency Management Market
The global incident and emergency management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of incident and emergency management market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Incident and Emergency Management Market
Some of the major players operating in the global incident and emergency management market are IBM (US), NEC Corporation (Japan), Hexagon (Sweden), Esri (US), NC4 (US), Intermedix Corporation (US), Eccentex (US), The Response Group (US), Haystax Technology (US), Alert Technologies (US), Crisisworks (US), EmerGeo (US), Veoci (US), and MissionMode (US). Accenture (Ireland), TRC Companies, Inc.(U.S.), Earlyalert (U.S.) and among others.
Research Methodology: Global Incident and Emergency Management Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.