Global Industrial Vacuum Cleaner Market, By Type (Dry, Wet & Dry), Product Type (Upright, Canister, Backpack), Power Source (Electric, Pneumatic), System Type (Portable, Stationary), Application (Heavy Duty, Medium Duty, Explosion Proof), Industry (Food & Beverages, Metalworking, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Building & Construction, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Industrial Vacuum Cleaner Market
Global Industrial Vacuum Cleaner Market is set to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 540.34 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 779.66 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.69% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rising market value can be attributed to the rising demand from the various industries regarding the cleanliness and health concerns.
Market Definition: Global Industrial Vacuum Cleaner Market
Industrial vacuum cleaners are based on the same concept as of the normal cleaners, sucking in the dust particles with the help of suction created by a motor working the fan into a dust bag attached to them. The main difference comes in with the application for wet cleaning as well, as the industrial class also has solutions for wet cleaning of floors and other surfaces. Due to the larger amount of dust accumulated in industries they are also larger in size and capacity of the motor, being able to clean a larger area without having to dispose of their dust bags.
- Benefits related to hygiene, health concerns with the use of industrial vacuum cleaners are expected to drive the market growth
- Advancements in the market and innovative product launches is expected to drive the market growth
- Higher cost and heavy setup due to their large size is expected to restrain the market growth
- Maintenance of these machines and competitiveness of products in the market is expected to pose a challenge to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Industrial Vacuum Cleaner Market
- By Type
- Wet & Dry
- Product Type
- Power Source
- Single Phase
- Three Phase
- System Type
- Heavy Duty
- Medium Duty
- Explosion Proof
- Food & Beverages
- Building & Construction
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2017, LG announced the launch of its industrial vacuum cleaner, The Cleaning Robot which analyses the areas requiring the most attention for cleaning and focuses on doing its job.
- In July 2017, Quirepace Limited announced the launch of a new class of industrial vacuum cleaners that is devised to clean the medium hazard particles and is designed on the latest industry standards required in construction applications.
Competitive Analysis: Global Industrial Vacuum Cleaner Market
Global industrial vacuum cleaner market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of industrial vacuum cleaner market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Industrial Vacuum Cleaner Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the industrial vacuum cleaner market are Alfred Kärcher SE & Co. KG, LG Electronics, Nilfisk Group, Tennant Company, Comac SpA, Hako GmbH, Diversey Inc., Numatic International Ltd., Delfinvacuums, RUWAC INDUSTRIESAUGER GMBH, RGS Vacuum Solutions, Depureco Industrial Vacuums Srl, Nederman Holding AB, Suiden Co.Ltd., Eureka Forbes, EXAIR Corporation, Josef Kränzle GmbH & Co. KG, Sibilia, American Vacuum Company, Debus GmbH, Ghibli & Wirbel SpA, Pullman-Ermator, Goodway, VAC-U-MAX, CS Unitec Inc., Michael Williams Engineering Ltd, Polivac International Pty Ltd., Quirepace Limited, Tiger-Vac International Inc., and WIeland Lufttechnik.
Research Methodology: Global Industrial Vacuum Cleaner Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved