Global Kyphoplasty Market By Devices (Balloon, Needle, X- ray Device, Cement Mixing and Delivery Devices), Applications (Restore Lost Vertebral Body , Correction of the Local Kyphosis), End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Kyphoplasty Market
Global Kyphoplasty Market accounted to USD 1.5 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 3.56 by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 11.5% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Market Definition: Global Kyphoplasty Market
The kyphoplasty is similar to vertebroplasty with the intent of expanding the collapsed vertebra. It is a minimally invasive image guided surgical procedure for treating vertebral compression fracture which is caused by various factors such as osteoporosis, fractures.
- Limitations in the traditional technique is paving the way for the growth of the market.
- Advanced procedures in fracture stabilization is acting as one of the drivers for the market.
- Increase in ageing population is one of the drivers for the market.
- Cement leakage and corresponding damage to surrounding spinal canal and nerves is one of the restraints for the market.
- Cheap cloned products are a threat in developing economies
Segmentation: Global Kyphoplasty Market
By Product Type
- X- ray device
- Cement Mixing
- Delivery Devices
- Restoring lost vertebral body
- Correction of the local kyphosis
By End User
- Ambulatory surgical centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, FDA OKs Stryker's SpineJack Implantable Fracture Reduction System, it has announced that it has received FDA 510(k) clearance to the market of SpineJack Implantable Fracture Reduction System. SpineJack system is mainly used to reduction the painful osteoporotic vertebral compression fractures.
- In June 2013, Stryker Interventional Spine launched two new products to expand portfolio. One of the product is 11g iVAS Balloon System, the least invasive vertebral augmentation option available on the market, it addresses the surgical trend of shifting toward less invasive treatment options. Introduction of these products has enhanced Stryker’s position in the market as being a single source for minimally invasive spine solutions.
Competitive Analysis: Global Kyphoplasty Market
Global Kyphoplasty Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Kyphoplasty market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Kyphoplasty Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global kyphoplasty market are Depuy Synthes, Stryker CareFusion Osseon LLC., Alphatec Spine, Inc., TAEYEON MEDICAL Co., Ltd., G-21 s.r.l., BMK Global Medtronic, Inc., Globus Medical, Inc., SOMATEX, Zimmer Holdings Incorporated, Parallax health Sciences, Inc. DFine, Inc., Cook Medical, Inc., Among others.
Research Methodology: Global Kyphoplasty Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global kyphoplasty market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players