Global Large Format Display (LFD) Market By Offering (Displays, Controllers, Mounts, Others), Display Type (Video Wall, Standalone), Display Brightness (Less than 500 Nits, 501-1000 Nits, 1001-2000 Nits, 2001-3000 Nits, More than 3000 Nits), Technology (LED-Backlit LCD, Direct-View LED, OLED, E-Paper), Application (Indoor, Outdoor), End-user (Commercial, Infrastructural, Institutional, Industrial), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Large Format Display (LFD) Market
Global large format display (LFD) market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 6.2% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Surging applications for flexible displays and significant innovations in OLED & Direct View Fine Pixel LED displays across the globe will propel the overall large format display (LFD) market growth.
Market Definition: Global Large Format Display (LFD) Market
Large format displays (LFDs) are the flat screens which have a very sleek and minimal design. This in return allows several businesses to display various presentations and messages to their visitors and customers. These are majorly used for both outdoor and indoor purposes. Growing availability of several types of displays equipped with essential advanced features coupled with rising demand for power efficient displays will enhance the overall market expansion over the forecast time frame.
- Growing innovations in the field of Direct-View Fine-Pixel Led displays is driving the market growth
- Rising availability of the highly bright HD LFDs offering better flexibility, stability, environment resistance and sustainability is enhancing the market growth
- Surging applications of flexible displays will promulgate the market growth
- Rapid innovations and developments for the OLED will drive the market growth
- Increasing applications of digital signage is hampering the market growth
- Increasing demand for alternatives such as power efficient and more brighter LFDs is hindering the market growth
Segmentation: Global Large Format Display (LFD) Market
- Video Wall
- LED-Backlit LCD
- Direct-View LED
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, Sony Corporation acquired Mido holdings, a leading Swiss network virtualization developer. This acquisition will enable the company to utilize Mido’s virtualization technologies with their own image sensor technology to configure a virtual environment which combines multiple edge devices equipped with the image sensors. This will further allow the company to offer edge-computing products which will be able to be connected with the cloud systems
- In July 2018, LG Display Co. Ltd. announced its production joint venture of OLED in Guangzhou city in China which will be established with USD 2.2 billion won in capital. LG Display Co. Ltd. will control a share of around 70 per cent and the remaining 30 percent share will be owned by Guangzhou Economic & Technological Development District. The respective joint venture enabled the company to diversify and strengthen its geographical presence and business foothold across China
Global large format display (LFD) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of conversational computing platform market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global large format display (LFD) market are SAMSUNG., LG Display Co. Ltd., NEC Corporation, Sharp Corporation, Leyard Optoelectronic Co. Ltd., Barco, Sony Corporation, TPV Technology Limited., E Ink Holdings Inc., AU Optronics Corp., DEEPSKY CORPORATION LTD., Eyevis, VTRON TECHNOLOGIES LTD, AOTO, Unilumin, View Sonic Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Panasonic Corporation, Planar Systems Inc. and others
Research Methodology: Global Large Format Display (LFD) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved