Global Log Management Market By Component (Solution, Services), Deployment (Cloud, On-Premises), Organization Size (Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises, Large Enterprises), Vertical (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, Energy and Utilities, Government and Public Utilities, Healthcare, IT and Telecom, Retail, Other Verticals), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Log Management Market
Global Log Management Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 794.31 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 2016.40 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 12.35% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing commercialisation of IT is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Log Management Market
Log management is usually used in the business process to handle a data from a source. They usually deals with computer- generated log messages like audit records, audit trails, event-logs, etc. They usually collect and organise the data so that they can create more appropriate results. They act as a security controls for all systems and network logs. It is very useful as it is also used to detect the security vulnerabilities, cyber threats, and malicious activities.
- Increasing number of network devices is driving the market.
- Increasing Advance Persistence Threat (APT) is another important factor driving the market.
- Lack of standard log format is restraining the market.
- Open source log management’s easy availability is restraining the growth of this market.
Segmentation: Global Log Management Market
- By Component
- Professional Services
- Training and Education
- Support and Maintenance
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
- By Deployment
- By Organization Size
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- By Vertical
- Financial Services, and Insurance
- Energy and Utilities
- Government and Public Utilities
- IT and Telecom
- Other Verticals
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Scalyr announced the launch of their PowerQueries which will enable their users to create advanced search operations. This will help them to manage their log files and troubleshoot potential problems. This new tool will also help them to create table lookups and joins, and users can also perform complex actions to group, transform, filter and sort their large data sets. The main aim is to help the developers and admins to manage their logs easier.
- In September 2017, Palo Alto Networks announced the launch of their new cloud-based Logging Service which help0 the customers to gather their data from the Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Security Platform. This is specially designed to prevent the cyber violation and for machine learning and advanced analytics in order to correlate potential threats. This service also allow the user to collect log data without local compute by providing centralized and scalable logging infrastructure.
Global log management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of log management market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global log management market are IBM, Intel Corporation, SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC, Splunk Inc, LogRhythm, Inc., Alert Logic, Inc., Loggly, Inc., AT&T Cybersecurity, Veriato Inc, BlackStratus, Rapid7, Trend Micro Incorporated, Juniper Networks, Inc., Dell, LogRhythm, Inc, Veria Technologies, Inc, Crunchbase Inc., Sumo Logic., Scalyr, Inc.
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved