Global Low Profile Additives Market By Type (Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polyvinyl Acetate, HDPE, Polystyrene, Polyester, Others), Application (Pultrusion, SMC/BMC, RTM, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Low Profile Additives Market
Global Low Profile Additives Market was valued at an estimated USD 377 million in 2018 this value is projected to rise with a CAGR of 12.05% in the forecast period of 2019-2026, resulting in a projected value of USD 936.77 million by 2026. This rise of market value can be factored to the growth of the various end-use industries resulting in high demand for the composites and compounds.
Market Definition: Global Low Profile Additives Market
Low profile additives are polymers that are used to stabilise the structure and enhance the finish of the composites, they are included in the production process of the composites so that they result in enhanced surface and texture capabilities, and also help in maintaining the structure as composites contract during the polymerization and the inclusion of these additives prohibit this from happening.
- Increasing levels of growth from the various end-users for compounds and composites; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Vulnerability and fluctuations in the prices of raw materials used in the production is expecte to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Low Profile Additives Market
- By Type
- Polymethyl Methacrylate
- Polyvinyl Acetate
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Saturated Polyester
- PU Saturated Polyester
- By Application
- Sheet Molding Compounds/Bulk Molding Compounds (SMC/BMC)
- Resin Transfer Molding (RTM)
- Hand Lay-Up
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Reichhold LLC 2 announced that they had appointed Gazechim S.A. to become an official distributing agent of their products for the regions of Denmark, Sweden and Norway.
- In August 2018, AOC and ALIANCYS AG announced the merger of both the companies creating AOC ALIANCYS. With the completion of the merger, the newly formed company will have the technical capabilities and infrastructure available to provide a number of materials and compounds used in the composites industry.
Competitive Analysis: Global Low Profile Additives Market
Global low profile additives market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of low profile additives market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Low Profile Additives Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the low profile additives market are Reichhold LLC 2, Interplastic Corporation, Wacker Chemie AG, ALIANCYS AG, LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V., Vin Industries – Plastic & Rubber Additives Manufacturer and Distributor, Ashland, Swancor Holding, Evonik Industries AG, Mechemco, BASF SE, Lucite International, ALTANA, synthomer plc, SUMITOMO SEIKA CHEMICALS CO.,LTD., Arkema, FRP Services & Company, Composites One, Koninklijke DSM N.V., MONACHEM, Poliya, Momentive and PolyOne Corporation.
Research Methodology: Global Low Profile Additives Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved