Global Managed Security Services Market, By Type (Managed antivirus and others), By Security Type (Managed Network Security and others), By Deployment Type (On-premises and Cloud), By Organization Size (Large Enterprises and SME’s), By Vertical (Manufacturing and others), By Geographical Segments (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Managed Security Services Market
The global managed security services market accounted for USD 20.92 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.1% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Managed Security Services Market
Managed security services (MSS) are an umbrella term that envelops capacities. For example, checking patch administration, general observing and overseeing of interruption identification frameworks and firewalls, leading security evaluations and reviews, and gauging and reacting to dangers. Enterprises normally outsource such administrations because of the absence of in-house assets or skill and the requirement for the administration of security after the typical office working hours also. The surge in the quantity of digital lawbreakers and digital assaults has jeopardized the protection of associations. With a specific end goal to secure their own and crucial information, associations are moved to improve their in-house security framework or outsource the managed security services from the best managed security providers. Managed security service providers convey security administrations extending from framework setup through security administration to determining the security dangers preceding their event.
In a simple way, managed security service is the proficient way to deal with deal with the security needs and wants of any business association. By methods for outsourcing its security offerings to outsider bearers alluded to as oversaw assurance supplier organizations. These administrations are esteem capable, offer proficient assets, group framework, unrivaled wellbeing arrangements and gear with adherence to consistence and administrative prerequisites and 24 x 7 support and following. Managed security services might be presented both by methods for setting up essential secure framework or by means of entire control by utilizing the administration backer from remote area. According to infosecurity, It was found that over half (55%) of global enterprises took one week or less to detect a breach, compared to just 10% last year, while 89% detected within a month. So prevent this, security services within an organization is essential.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising consciousness for cyber-attacks among organizations.
- The rise in public and private cloud deployment model.
- Increasing investment in IT infrastructure development.
- Increasing number of cyber-attacks with day to day technological advancements.
- Ever-growing complex risk and compliance requirement.
- Threat of rising DDOS attack on cloud service approval
Market Segmentation: Global Managed Security Services Market
- The global managed security services market is based on type, security type, organization size, deployment model, vertical and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the global managed security services market is segmented into managed identity and access management (IAM), managed antivirus/anti-malware, managed firewall, managed risk and compliance management, managed vulnerability management, managed intrusion detection system/ intrusion prevention system (IDS/IPS), managed security information and event management (SIEM), managed unified threat management (UTM), managed encryption, managed disaster recovery, managed data loss prevention (DLP), managed distributed denial of service (DDoS) mitigation and others (managed web filtering, managed application whitelisting, and managed patch management).
- Based on security type, the global managed security services market is segmented into managed network security, managed endpoint security, managed application security, managed cloud security and others (managed database security and managed web security).
- Based on organization size, the global managed security services market is segmented into SMEs and large enterprises.
- Based on deployment model, the global managed security services market is segmented into on premises and cloud.
- Based on vertical, the global managed security services market is segmented into banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), government and defense, telecom and it, healthcare, energy and utilities, manufacturing, retail and others (education, media and entertainment, and automotive).
- Based on geography, the global managed security services market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Managed Security Services Market
The global managed security services market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of managed security services market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Key Players: Global Managed Security Services Market
The key players in the global managed security services market are Verizon Communications, IBM Corporation, Symantec Corporation, At & T, Dell Secureworks Inc., Deloitte, Cisco Systems Inc., Ericsson, Trustwave Holdings Inc., Accenture PLC, HP Enterprise, and Computer Sciences Corporation, Fortinet, Avaya Inc., BT Group plc, CenturyLink and HPE among others.
Research Methodology: Global Managed Security Services Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.