Global Marketing Attribution Software Market By Component (Solution, Services), Attribution Type (Single-Source Attribution, Multi-Source Attribution, Probabilistic Or Algorithmic Attribution), Deployment Type (On-Premises, Cloud), Organization Size (Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises, Large Enterprises), Vertical (Retail, FMCG and Consumer Packaged Goods, Computing Products and Consumer Electronics, Telecom and IT, Banking, Financial Services and Insurance, Media and Entertainment, Healthcare, Travel and Hospitality, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Marketing Attribution Software Market
Global Marketing Attribution Software Market is driven by increasing importance of digital marketing and its analytics, which is projecting a rise in estimated value from USD 1.86 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 5.56 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 14.68% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Market Definition: Global Marketing Attribution Software Market
Marketing attribution software can be defined as the software which is being used to determine or analyse that how events or action during pre-sales, sales & post sales are contributing towards the success of marketing & sales team. This basically helps the marketer to analyse or calculate the ROI, estimating how effective & efficient their actions are in the whole marketing process of a product or a service done by the marketing & sales team.
- Increasing need to determine & optimally utilize the marketing expenditure due to heavy money spend on marketing in last 4-5 years
- Rising need of tracking of the targeted customer behaviour at pre, point & post sales process
- There is always a scepticism thought of data security or data theft of the user
- Lack of skilled marketing personnel who can perform analytics & interpretation on the data from multiple sources of the targeted customer
Segmentation: Global Marketing Attribution Software Market
- By Component
- Integration and Implementation Services
- Advisory Services
- Support and Maintenance
- By Attribution Type
- Single-Source Attribution
- Multi-Source Attribution
- Probabilistic Or Algorithmic Attribution
- By Deployment Type
- By Organization Size
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- By Vertical
- FMCG and Consumer Packaged Goods
- Computing Products and Consumer Electronics
- Telecom and IT
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Media and Entertainment
- Travel and Hospitality
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market
- In February 2018, “Audience-2-Consumer” an advertising attribution analytics SaaS platform has been launched by Elytics which will enable cross media attribution.
- In September 2017, Nielsen has agreed to acquire Visual IQ which is involved in digital advertising and its multi touch attribution. This acquisition was majorly done to improve Nielsen’s marketing effectiveness measurement.
Competitive Analysis: Global Marketing Attribution Software Market
Global marketing attribution software market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of marketing attribution software market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Marketing Attribution Software Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in marketing attribution software market are Google, SAP SE, Visual IQ – A Nielsen Company, The Nielsen Company (US), LLC., Oracle, Rockerbox, Inc., Neustar, Inc., Engagio Inc., LeadsRx, LeanData Inc., Singular, WIZALY, OptiMine, Merkle Inc., Fospha., and The Nielsen Company (US), LLC.
Research Methodology: Global Marketing Attribution Software Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved