Market Analysis: Global Metabolomics Market
Global metabolomics market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 4.87 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 13.79% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing levels of adoption of technology from the developing regions.
Market Definition: Global Metabolomics Market
Metabolomics is a specific study that is used in the analyzation and identification of metabolites in a sample of DNA of an organism. This study is concerned with the identification of the biological systems at a specific amount of time. This results in the complete analysis and information regarding the status of the organisms through its study.
- Increasing levels of expenditure in pharmaceutical & biotechnology R&D amid availability of funds from private and government sources; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increased adoption of the study from the toxicology testing applications has resulted in positive effects on the growth of the market
- High levels of cost associated with tools and instrumentations used in the study of metabolomics is expected to restrain the growth of the market
- Lack of availability of personnel required to maintain and operate the equipments utilized in this study; this factor is expected to restrain the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Metabolomics Market
By Product & Service
- Separation Tools
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Gas Chromatography
- Ultra-Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Capillary Electrophoresis
- Detection Tools
- Mass Spectrometry
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
- Surface-Based Mass Analysis
- Separation Tools
- Bioinformatics Tools & Services
- Bioinformatics Tools & Databases
- Bioinformatics Services
- Biomarker Discovery
- Drug Discovery
- Toxicology Testing
- Functional Genomics
- Personalized Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disorders (CVD)
- Neurological Disorders
- Inborn Errors of Metabolism
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2018, Biocrates Life Sciences AG announced that they had acquired Metanomics Health GmbH from BASF Plant Science GmbH. This combination of both organizations is expected to complement their service capabilities and transform a leader of Biocrates in providing these unique solutions to healthcare and pharmaceutical markets.
- In September 2017, METABOLON, INC. announced that they had acquired Metabolomic Discoveries GmbH. This acquisition significantly increases the geographical presence of METABOLON, INC. and also provides greater capabilities in the metabolomics solutions.
Competitive Analysis: Global Metabolomics Market
Global metabolomics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of metabolomics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Metabolomics Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global metabolomics market are Bruker; LECO Corporation; WATERS; Biocrates Life Sciences AG; Agilent Technologies, Inc.; PerkinElmer Inc.; Eurofins Scientific; Shimadzu Corporation; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; METABOLON, INC.; Dani Strumentazione Analitica S.P.A.; Human Metabolome Technologies America Inc.; Danaher; Thermo Fisher Scientific and Kore Technologies.
Research Methodology: Global Metabolomics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global metabolomics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)