Global Metal Bonding Adhesives Market By Resin Type (Epoxy-based Metal Bonding Adhesives, Acrylic-based Metal Bonding Adhesives, Polyurethane-based Metal Bonding Adhesives and Others), Application (Automotive & Transportation, Industrial and Appliances) and Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Metal Bonding Adhesives Market
Global Metal Bonding Adhesives Market is expected to registering a substantial CAGR of 6.9% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The high growth of this market is due to the increasing applications ranging from design and production to repair maintenance and field services.
Market Definition: Global Metal Bonding Adhesives Market
Metal bonding adhesives are the high strength joining materials used to attach metal substrates together. It creates smooth bonds between two substrates and are characterized by mechanical and temperature resistivity. Metal bonding adhesives evenly distribute the stress upon the entire surface area in order to reduce stress as single location. This increases the stress bearing capacity of the metal surfaces. Metal bonding adhesives are used in some of the prominent industries which include, automotive & transportation, industrial equipment, and consumer appliances.
- · Increasing preference of high performance adhesives in various end-use industries, in order to replace conventional fasteners and welding joints drives the market growt
- · Increased focus to reduce weight of automobiles by the automotive industry so as to increase fuel efficiency of vehicles is another factor driving the market growth
- · Rapid fluctuation in raw material pric
- · Low availability of the product
Segmentation: Global Metal Bonding Adhesives Market
· By Resin Type
o Epoxy-based Metal Bonding Adhesives
o Acrylic-based Metal Bonding Adhesives
o Polyurethane-based Metal Bonding Adhesives
· By Application
o Automotive & Transportation
· By Geography
· North America
· South America
o Rest of South America
o United Kingdom
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
· Middle East and Africa
o South Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o United Arab Emirates
o Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- · In March 2019, WEICON has launched a new epoxy resin system which is used particularly for structural adhesive bondings. It will provide high adhesive strength and is used in all kinds of surfaces
- · In November 2018, UPM Raflatac has launched a solvent-free RX adhesive which can be used for durable labelling. It is made up of two high-tack products. It ensures excellent bonding and durability performance
Global Metal Bonding Adhesives Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Metal Bonding Adhesives market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global metal bonding adhesives market are BASF SE, Sika AG, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, DowDuPont Inc., H.B. Fuller, 3M Company, Evonik Industries, Ashland Inc., Arkema Group, Huntsman Corporation, Solvay S.A., DELO Industries Klebstoffe GmbH & Co KGaA, LORD Corporation, Permabond LLC, Parson Adhesives Inc..
Research Methodology: Global Metal Bonding Adhesives Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- · Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- · Key market players involved in this industry
- · Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- · Competitive analysis of the key players involved