Global Metal Powder Market, By Metal Form (Scrap/Recycled metals), By production method (Physical, Chemical, Mechanical), By compaction technique (Cold compaction, Hot compaction) By Metal Powder (Ferrous Metal Powder or Non-Ferrous Metal Powder) By geography (North America, Europe, South America, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa)-Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Metal Powder Market
The Global Metal Powder Market is expected to reach USD 4.76 billion by 2025, from USD 3.10 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Metal Powder Market
The Global Metal Powder Market report mainly focus on the detail geographical indication in countrys in terms of the market sales, share, growth and forecast with other different aspects like Sales Marketing, Distributors, Traders and Dealers and top vendors , manufactures , companies departments.
The metal powder industry is influenced by the growth in population, lackof-knowledge, changing consumer lifestyles, habits and preferences, urbanization, and development in economy, which drive the demand for the sustainable products.
This has resulted in the rise of thedisposable income of the consumers and the ability to purchase a range of new products from automobiles, personal technology, and packaged foods.
Growing demand of metal powder in emerging economies such as China is expected to drive the metal powder market.
Emerging countries such as China, India, Brazil, and countries in Southeast Asia are witnessing changes in consumer preferences. The key parameter that determines the growth of the metal powder market in developing economies are the increase in the consumption.
The development of economies plays an essential role in increasing the demand for metal powder in the global market.
The Global Metal powders refers to the process of making components or parts of metals by heating powdered metals (compacted) at a temperature just below their melting point finely powdered metals that can be used in thermal spraying, fabricating sintered parts, filling plastics, and some other related applications. Metal powders find their application in powder metallurgy (PM).
- Powder Compaction Technique
- Growing Demand From End-User Industry
- Technical Advancements in Metal Powder Industry
- High Initial Capital Investment Required
- Growing Demand for Metal Powder in Additive Manufacturing
- Powder Metallurgy Being Recognized as Green Technology
- Demand for Metal Powder in Emerging Economies
Market Segmentation: Global Metal Powder Market
- Global Metal powder market is based on the basis of the type of Metal Form, (Scrap/Recycled metals, Ores/Pure Metal).
- Based on production method segmented into Physical, Chemical, Mechanical,
- Based on compaction technique it is segmented into Cold compaction, hot compaction
- Based on type Metal Powder it is segmented into Ferrous Metal Powder (Production Method or Application method) and Non-Ferrous Metal Powder (Production Method or Application method)
- Based on geography,it is further segmented into (North America, Europe, South America, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa).
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2018 Sandvik to invest in metal powder plant in Sandviken, Sweden. The 4000-square meter facility, producing titanium- and nickel powder, is expected to be up and running by 2020.
- In August 2018 NRC Canada and AP&C develop new method of metal powder analysis. National Research Council of Canada(NRC) and GE Additive spherical powder specialist AP&C have developed a method for anaylzing metal additive powders.
Competitive Analysis: Global Metal Powder Market
The Metal Powder market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Metal Powder market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Metal Powder Market
Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (USA), American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc. (USA), American Chemet Corp. (USA), AMETEK Specialty Metal Products (USA), Burgess-Norton Manufacturing Company (USA), Carpenter Technology Corporation (USA), Daido Steel Co, Ltd. (Japan), Diamet Corporation (Japan), Dowa Holdings Co., Ltd. (Japan), Erasteel SAS (France), F. W. Winter Inc. & Co. (USA), Federal-Mogul Holdings Corp. (USA), Fine Sinter Co., Ltd. (Japan), GKN Sinter Metals, Inc. (USA)’Hoeganaes Corp. (USA),H.C. Starck GmbH (Germany), Hitachi Chemical Company, Ltd. (Japan), Hgans AB (Sweden), JFE Steel Corp. (Japan), Kennametal, Inc. (USA), Kobe Steel, Ltd. (Japan), Kymera International (USA), Miba AG (Austria), Norilsk Nickel (Russia), PMG Holding GmbH (Germany), (Italy), Rio Tinto Metal Powders (Canada) are some of the prominent players at the forefront of competition in the Metal Powder Market
Research Methodology: Global Metal Powder Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Metal Powder market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level.
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)