Global Mobile Encryption Market By Component (Solutions, Services), Application (Disk encryption, File/folder encryption, Communication encryption, Cloud encryption, Others), End-User Type (Small and Medium-sized Enterprises, Large enterprises), Deployment Type (On-premises, Cloud), Vertical (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, Aerospace and Defense, Healthcare, Government and public sector, Telecommunications and IT, Retail, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Mobile Encryption Market
Global mobile encryption market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 31.30% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market value can be attributed due to increasing concern for data security issues and privacy of data and proliferation of smartphones and tablets across enterprises.
Market Definition: Global Mobile Encryption Market
Mobile encryption is the method of clambering or encryption of helpful information in mobile devices to limit unauthorized access. The encryption takes place for the information existing in the computer as well for the information that travels through the computer to different media such as the Internet. Dependence on the mobile device, its robbery and the storing of subtle data on the devices generates massive ultimatum for services and apps for mobile encryption.
- Growing use of mobile devices in the organizations, fuels the growth of the market
- Increasing concern towards sensitive and important data in various mobile devices, also impacts the market growth
- Surging trend for IoT among end-users, is helping the market to grow
- Need for stringent compliance and regulatory requirements, fosters the growth of the market
- The operation outflow for the mobile encryption, is a main limitation for the market
- Absence of trained workforce and alertness, also poses the threat to the market
Segmentation: Global Mobile Encryption Market
- Professional services
- Support and maintenance
- Training and education
- Managed services
- Professional services
- Disk encryption
- File/folder encryption
- Communication encryption
- Cloud encryption
By End-User Type
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large enterprises
By Deployment Type
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Aerospace and Defense
- Government and public sector
- Telecommunications and IT
- Media and Entertainment
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2017, IBM Z allows organizations to omnipresent encrypt data that is connected with a complete implementation, cloud service or database, whether in flight or at rest. All this comes with no applications modifications. It is driven by the most strong and safe transaction scheme in the world that can carry out more than 12 billion encrypted transactions a day.
- In August 2017, Bharti Airtel declares a strategic alliance with Symantec Corp., this collaboration to support businesses in India's growing need for cyber security, securing and avoiding internet risks in an extremely digitally connected world. Under this alliance, Airtel will be Symantec's exclusive Cyber Security Services partner in India and distribute the company safety software from Symantec.
Global mobile encryption market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of mobile encryption market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global mobile encryption market are Adeya SA, AlertBoot Data Security, Becrypt Ltd, BlackBerry Limited., CLINICAL SOLUTIONS GROUP, INC., CERTES NETWORKS, INC, Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., DataMotion, Inc., NVIDIA Corporation, ESET, SATTURN HOLEŠOV spol. s r. o., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Intel Corporation, Orpheo, EclecticIQ BV, SecurStar, Silent Circle, Sophos Ltd., Symantec Corporation, T-Systems, Zix Corporation among others.
Research Methodology: Global Mobile Encryption Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved