Global Moisture Analyzer Market By Analyzing Technique (Karl Fischer Titration, Loss-on-Drying, Capacitance, Microwave, Drying Oven, Near-infrared, Radio Frequency, Others), Equipment Type (Desktop-Mounted, Handheld, In-line), Vertical (Plastic and Polymer, Pharmaceuticals, Chemical and Petroleum, Food and Beverage, Wood, Paper, and Pulp, Research and Academics, Construction, Water Treatment and Biomass, Semiconductor, Metal and Mining), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Moisture Analyzer Market
Global moisture analyzer market is to register a steady CAGR of 4.20% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market value can be attributed to rising awareness for protection and maintenance of industrial devices.
Market Definition: Global Moisture Analyzer Market
Moisture analyzer is an important tool in quality control departments, factories, R&D laboratories and other applications where humidity content is crucial to the development or fulfillment of existing production requirements. Regulatory bodies and industry trade associations usually specify it. Moisture analyzers differ depending on how they are applied, which could be industrial, process, equipment, etc., as well as their measuring resolution. It consists of equilibrium and a heater with two significant parts and incorporates heating technology to measure moisture.
- Surging demand for automation in manufacturing process is driving the market growth
- Increasing preference for moisture analysers in various industries is helping the market to grow
- Regular advancement in technology fuels the growth of the market
- Rising awareness for protection and maintenance of industrial devices drives the market growth
- Inaccuracy and issues regarding the reliability hinders the market growth
- Strict guidelines of the government regarding moisture analysers restricts the market growth
- Lack of availability of skilled labour hampers the market growth
Segmentation: Global Moisture Analyzer Market
By Analysing Technique
- Karl Fischer Titration
- Drying Oven
- Radio Frequency
By Equipment Type
- Plastic and Polymer
- Chemical and Petroleum
- Food and Beverage
- Wood, Paper, and Pulp
- Research and Academics
- Water Treatment and Biomass
- Metal and Mining
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market
- In January 2019, AMETEK Process Instruments launched moisture analyser, 3050 series. The 3050 series is intended for WDG-V analyzers and the AMEVision system offers real-time moisture readings and trend data as well as detailed information on servicing and troubleshooting. The company has expanded its AMEVision communication by launching the product.
- In March 2018, FITNIR Analyzers Inc. launched FITNIR MC. It gives fast and online moisture content measurement using NIR spectroscopy. This product is manufactured by the collaboration of FPInnovations and FITNIR Analyzers. By this launch company has expanded its product offering range.
Global moisture analyzer market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global moisture analyzer marketfor global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global moisture analyzer market are PCE Instruments, Michell Instruments, AMETEK.Inc, SpectraSensors, GENERAL ELECTRIC, A&D Company, Kett Electric Laboratory, METTLER TOLEDO, Sartorius AG, Shimadzu Analytical Pvt. Ltd., Gow-Mac Instrument Co., Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, Sinar Technology, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., U-Therm International (H. K. ) Limited, Adam Equipment Ltd, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., AMETEK Brookfield, Metrohm India Limited and Brookhuis Applied Data Intelligence among others
Research Methodology: Global Moisture Analyzer Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved