Global Near Infrared Imaging Market By Product (Near-Infrared Fluorescence Imaging, Near Infrared Fluorescence & Bioluminescence Imaging Devices, Reagents), Application (In vivo Imaging, Cancer Surgeries, Cardiovascular Surgeries, Gastrointestinal Surgeries, Plastic/Reconstructive Surgeries, Others), End Users (Hospitals, Research Labs, Others), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Near Infrared Imaging Market
The Global Near Infrared Imaging Market is expected to reach USD 709.5 million by 2025, from USD 366.7 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 8.6% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Near Infrared Imaging Market
Non- infrared imaging is a non- invasive imagining technique which uses infrared light between 650 and 950 nm. Non- infrared offers several hands free It is used to detect the changes happened in brain activity, diseases and injury. It is mostly applicable in measuring and visualizing both the oxygenated and deoxygenated haemoglobin concentrations.
Non- infrared imaging market is growing tremendously. For instance, with modern surgical techniques, 20 to 25% of breast cancers are still resected and ratified.
There have been tremendous technological advancements in the field of Non- infrared imaging in the last decade, For instance, non- infrared is beneficial in providing alternate solution to cure from the chronic diseases. Nowadays, its mostly applicable in all the hospitals and clinics.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Enhancing the R&D in healthcare sector by bringing the IT solutions.
- Increasing preference due to no radiation risk from infrared imaging.
- Lacks of skilled individual to operate the imaging techniques.
- increase in number of chronic disease
- Poor power penetration hampers the near infrared technology.
Market Segmentation: Global Near Infrared Imaging Market
- The global near infrared imaging market is segmented based on the product, application, end user and geographical segments.
- Based on product market is segmented into near-infrared fluorescence imaging, near infrared fluorescence & bioluminescence imaging devices, reagents.
- On the basis of application market is segmented into Cardiovascular Surgeries, Gastrointestinal Surgeries, Plastic/Reconstructive Surgeries, Cancer Surgeries, In Vivo Imaging, others.
- On the basis of end user market is segmented into Hospitals, Research Laboratories, Others.
- Based on geography the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, Bruker Launches New FT-IR R&D Spectrometer INVENIO Fourier Transform Infrared (FT-IR) research spectrometer that allow for control to five internal detectors and covering the spectral range from far infrared to Vis/UV .
- In October 2017, Novadaq Technologies Inc. launched a pinpoint invasive imaging system that designed to perform white light bronchoscopy, autofluorescence and narrow band Imaging. It is effective in detection and localization of central airways cancer through white light bronchoscopy.
Competitive Analysis: Global Near Infrared Imaging Market
The global near infrared imaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global near infrared imaging market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Near Infrared Imaging Market
Some of the major players operating in global near infrared imaging market are Bruker , Hamamatsu Photonics K.K., LI-COR, Inc. , Miltenyi Biotec , MIZUHO Corporation, PerkinElmer Inc., NOVADAQ Technologies Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., FLIR® Systems, Inc., Fluke, Sensors Unlimited, Leonardo DRS, Raptor Photonics, C-THERMAL, Opgal among others.
Research Methodology: Global Near Infrared Imaging Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global near infrared imaging market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level.
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)