Market Analysis: Global Opaque Polymers Market
The Global Opaque Polymers Market accounted for USD 1.82 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Opaque Polymers Market
Opaque polymer is a styrene acrylic copolymer emulsion to provide the opacity of emulsion paint. The emulsion particle is styrene-acrylic copolymer bead. It is an advanced polymeric opacifiers engineered mainly to improve the efficiency of TiO2. The opaque polymer can provide an effective way to reduce raw material costs and improve hiding in a range of products. There is a growing demand for rust remover in paints & coatings, personal care and detergents activates, which is expected to be one of the major drivers of the market over the next seven years.
Major Market Drivers:
- Rising prices of TIO2
- High demand in construction industry for architectural paints
- Lesser hiding performance than TIO2
- Fluctuation in the prices of raw materials
Market Segmentation: Global Opaque Polymers Market
- The opaque polymers market is segmented on the basis of type into solid content 30% and solid content 40%.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into paints & coatings, personal care and detergents.
- On the basis of geography, the opaque polymers market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Landscape: Global Opaque Polymers Market
The global opaque polymers market is fragmented with the presence of a large number of players across different regions. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Major Market Competitors: Global Opaque Polymers Market
Some of the major players in opaque polymers market Arkema, Ashland Global Holdings Inc., Croda International PLC, En-Tech Polymer Co., Ltd, Hankuck Latices Co., Ltd., Indulor Chemie GmbH, Interpolymer Corporation, Junneng Chemical, Organik Kimya A.S., Paras Enterprises, The DOW Chemical Company, Visen Industries Limited and many more.
Research Methodology: Global Opaque Polymers Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.