Global Optical Emission Spectroscopy (OES) Market, By Form Factor (Portable, Benchtop), Offering (Equipment, Services), Excitation Source Type (Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectroscopy, Spark Optical Emission Spectroscopy), Detector Type (Solid-State Detector, Photomultiplier Tube, Hybrid), Vertica (Automotive, Food & Beverages, Other), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Optical Emission Spectroscopy (OES) Market
The Global Optical Emission Spectroscopy (OES) Market is expected to reach USD 886.47 million by 2025, from USD 540.1 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.31% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year is 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Optical Emission Spectroscopy (OES) Market
Optical emission spectroscopy is a tested technique of applying electrical energy in the form of spark generated between metal sample and electrode. These atoms and ions create unique emission spectrum specific to each element of discharge plasma. Optical emission spectroscopy includes (inductively coupled plasma) ICP optical emission spectroscopy, used as excitation source. Optical emission spectroscopy has wide application in automotive, food and beverages, aerospace & defense, oil & gas and other. For instance, according to article published by Department of Business, in 2016-17, in Scotland, the sales for oil and gas increased by 15.2% from year 2015-16 and reached to approximately USD 23.0 billion. According to The U.S. Aerospace and Defense (A&D) industry, in 2016, aerospace and defense industry generated USD 872 billion in sales and generated USD 146 billion from export. Thus, it shows the market of oil & gas and aerospace & defense is growing which will derive the demand of optical emission spectroscopy.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Stringent safety regulation and quality control requirements.
- Increasing functionalities technological products
- High technological enhancements.
- High cost associated with OES equipment.
Market Segmentation: Global Optical Emission Spectroscopy (OES) Market
- The market is based on form factor, offering, excitation source type, detector type and vertical segments.
- Based on form factor, the market is segmented into portable and benchtop.
- Based on offering, the market is segmented into equipment and services
- Based on excitation source type, the market is segmented into inductively coupled plasma optical emission spectroscopy, spark optical emission spectroscopy.
- Based on detector type, the market is segmented into solid-state detector, photomultiplier tube, and hybrid.
- Based on vertical segment, the market is segmented into automotive, food & beverages, other
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Optical Emission Spectroscopy (OES) Market
The global optical emission spectroscopy (OES) is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of optical emission spectroscopy (OES) market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
In 2018, Ashfield Capital Partners LLC loweder its holding in Agilent Technologies Inc by 29.2% which is a producer of coupled plasma optical emission spectrometry instruments.
Key Players: Global Optical Emission Spectroscopy (OES) Market
The renowned players in optical emission spectroscopy (OES) market are Shimadzu, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Perkinelmer, Agilent Technologies, Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Focused Photonic, Spectro Scientific Inc., GBC Scientific Equipment Pty Ltd, Teledyne Leeman Labs, GNR Analytical Instruments Group, Ametek, Horiba, Perkinelmer, Agilent Technologies, Skyray Instrument, SGS SA, Bureau Veritas, TUV Rheinland, GBC Scientific Equipment and other.
Research Methodology: Global Optical Emission Spectroscopy (OES) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among other.