Global Osteoarthritic Pain Management Treatment Market, By Type (Hip, Wrist, Spinal, Others), Diagnosis (Imaging), Treatment (Medication, Surgery, Therapy, Others), End-Users (Hospitals, Clinics, Medical Institutes, Research) By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Osteoarthritic Pain Management Treatment Market
Increase in the number of cases of Osteoarthritis is the rise in the geriatric population all over the world. This has left the industry with plenty of room to grow, because of the fact that there are no particular treatments available in the markets that are effective.
Market Definition: Global Osteoarthritic Pain Management Treatment Market
Osteoarthritis is a type of joint disorder that attacks the cartilage in between the bones and makes the joints swell up, red in color and making difficult for the joints to move properly. The usual symptoms of it are swelling, decrease in range of motion, and immobility in arms and legs specially when the spine is affected with osteoarthritis. All of the usual daily activities are affected.
- The government awareness programs about the disease has been considered a major factor in the improvement of the treatment market for Osteoarthritis
- Increased knowledge and awareness amongst the people is causing the demand for the treatment to soar high, in turn increasing the growth of the industry
- Increased healthcare affordability in the US will drive the market growth upwards as it makes the treatment accessible for the affected population
- Due to no permanent treatment available in the market, the industry is set to experience a restrictive market growth
- Medicines or treatments are only available as of yet, to make the symptoms manageable and not the complete solution for the disease
- Low per capita income in the still developing countries will be one of the major factors restricting the growth of the industry
Market Segmentation: Global Osteoarthritic Pain Management Treatment Market
- Finger Joints
- Diagnosis (Imaging)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Medication (Analgesics, Non-Steroidal)
- Medical Institutes
- Research Institutes
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, Italy, France, Spain)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand)
- South America (Brazil, Chile, Uruguay, Argentina)
- Middle East & Africa (UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Qatar)
Key Developments in the Market: Global Osteoarthritic Pain Management Treatment Market
- In September 2016, Pfizer Inc. captured the Medivation Inc. that is focused on the development of innovative therapies to the diseases that have only limited treatment options available in the market.
- In December 2016, Pfizer also acquired the commercialization and development rights from AstraZeneca regarding the late-stage small molecule business, which will help in the regeneration of cartilage found ruptured or disrupted in Osteoarthritis
Competitive Analysis: Global Osteoarthritic Pain Management Treatment Market
The Global Osteoarthritic Pain Management Treatment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Osteoarthritic Pain Management Treatment market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Osteoarthritic Pain Management Treatment Market
Pfizer Inc., AstraZeneca, Medivation Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, Abiogen Pharma S.p.A., Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Novartis AG, GlaxoSmithKline plc., Zimmer Biomet, Abbott Laboratories, Johnson & Johnson Services, Kolon TissueGene Inc., Ampio Pharmaceuticals Inc., Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Abbott, AbbVie Inc., Astellas Pharma, BioDelivery Sciences International LLC., Crystal Genomics, Daiichi-Sankyo Company Limited, Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc., among others are the major Market players.
Research Methodology: Global Osteoarthritic Pain Management Treatment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Technological Writers, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Distributors, Market Intelligence committees, Regulatory Authorities, Medical Institutes
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- The report offers deep insights into the working structure of the market mechanisms and market segmentation
- The report offers up the information on the different segments available in the market in this sector and the highest expected CAGR accordingly
- Focuses on the market drivers and restraints and the growth factors associated with it
Customization of the Report
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level.
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)