Global Oxygen-Free Copper Market By Product Form (Wires, Strips, Busbars & Rods, Others), Grade (Cu-Of, Cu-Ofe), End-Use Industry (Electronics & Electrical, Transportation, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026Market Analysis: Global Oxygen-Free Copper Market
Global Oxygen-Free Copper Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 16.25 billion in 2018 to a projected value of USD 22.54 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.18% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growth in the applicable areas of the product.
Market Definition: Global Oxygen-Free Copper Market
Oxygen-free copper can be defined as wrought metal alloys that have undergone the electrolytic processing making the end-use product highly conductive. This processing helps in reduction of oxygen content in the metal to a significantly low level which not only makes the product achieve high conductivity for electricity but also helps in achieving chemical purity.
- Growth in demand of oxygen-free copper from the various end-use industries is expected to drive the market growth
- Growth in demand for the products from the asia-pacific region due to the establishment of major electronics and their manufacturing centers in the region; this factor is expected to drive the market growth
- Constant changes witnessed in the regulations of the product varied on the different regions; this factor is expected to restrain the market growth
- Presence of substitutes to the product in the market is hampering the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Oxygen-Free Copper Market
- By Product Form
- Busbars & Rods
- Tubes & Pipes
- By Grade
- By End-Use Industry
- Electronics & Electrical
- High Resistance-Ratio Cryogenic Shunts
- Bus Conductors
- High-End Audio-Visual Systems
- Microwave Tubes
- Glass-To-Metal Seals
- Automotive Rectifiers
- Vacuum Tubes
- Coaxial Cables
- Electronics & Electrical
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO., LTD. announced the launch of a new system to enhance the production of “GOFC”, oxygen-free copper strip capable of offering enhanced thermal resistance in automobiles industry.
- In May 2017, Mitsubishi Materials Corporation announced that they had completed the acquisition of Luvata. This acquisition will enhance Mitsubishi’s copper processing business and enhance the product offerings of copper-associated products.
Global oxygen-free copper market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of oxygen-free copper market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently present in the oxygen-free copper market are KME Germany GmbH & Co KG; Freeport-McMoRan; KGHM; Zhejiang Libo Holding Group Co., Ltd.; Wieland Group; SOUTHWIRE COMPANY LLC; Aviva Metals; FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO., LTD.; Hitachi Metals, Ltd.; Metrod Holdings Berhad; Mitsubishi Materials Corporation; Pan Pacific Copper co., ltd.; Sam Dong America; Cupori Oy; Citizen Metalloys Limited; Farmer's Copper Ltd; IBC Advanced Alloys Corp; Sequoia Brass & Copper; Aurubis; Shanghai Metal Corporation; Hussey Copper; Copper Braid Products; Heyco Metals Inc and MILLARD WIRE & SPECIALTY STRIP COMPANY.
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved