Market Analysis: Global Pallets Packaging Market
Global Pallets Packaging Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 6.98 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 10.28 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.97% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rising expenses on infrastructure activities is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Pallets Packaging Market
Pallet is a type of packaging which is specially designed for transportation and shipping purposes. They are specially designed to protect, store and transport material which is handled by equipment like conveyers, forklifts and pallet jackets. It is a part of tertiary packaging and is used as a base for the goods in the supply chain. They are usually made of the materials like wood, plastic, paper, metal etc. Increasing urbanization and industrialization is the major factor for the growth of this market.
- Rising disposable income is driving the growth of this market
- Increasing urbanization and industrialization is another important factor driving the growth of this market
- High price of the raw materials is restraining the market growth
- Limited availability of pallets in the market is another factor restraining the market growth.
Segmentation: Global Pallets Packaging Market
By Material Type
- Composite Wood
By Structural Design
By End- User
- Engineering Products
- Textile & Handicraft
- Agriculture & Allied Products
- Electronics & Consumer Appliances
- Transportation & Warehousing
- Food & Beverage
- New pallet
- Used pallet
- Recycle pallet
- Heat treated pallet
By Shape and Size
- Two-way Pallets
- Four-way Pallets
- Open Pallets
- Closed-boarded Pallets
- Wing Pallets
- Reversible Pallets
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Svenska Retursystem announced the launch of their new half which is a combination of end-of-life SRS pallets and virgin resin. This new half pallet is made along with IPG, Intelligent Packaging Group. This new pallet is made with the recycle materials and this pallet is stable & has high stress tolerance. This new pallet has lifespan of 150 rotations.
- In August 2018, James Jones & Sons announced that they have acquired Billington International Ltd. The main of the acquisition is to expand their products and services with the new pallets, recycled pallets, bespoke packaging solutions and pallet repairs. This will also help the company to strengthen their position in the market place.
Competitive Analysis: Global Pallets Packaging Market
Global pallets packaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of pallets packaging market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Pallets Packaging Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global pallets packaging market are Brambles Ltd, Rehrig Pacific Company, Schoeller Allibert, LOSCAM., CABKA Group, PECO Pallet, Litco International, Inc., Totre Industries., Spruce Impex Private Limited., Spanco Enterprises., Pilco Storage Systems Private Limited., SWIFT TECHNOPLAST PVT LTD, Industrial Pallet Corp, ARRINGTON LUMBER & PALLET CO., World Steel Pallet Co., Ltd., ORBIS Corporation.
Research Methodology: Global Pallets Packaging Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete market analysis and forecasting
- Market definition, understanding the concept of pallets packaging
- Market drivers and restraints of the industry
- Market segmentations and market share divided amongst them
- Key players in the market and their analysis