Global Performance Additives Market By Type (Plastic Additives, Rubber Additives, Ink Additives, Pigment Additives, Paints and Coating Additives), End-Use (Packaging, Household Goods, Construction, Automotive, Industrial, Wood and Furniture, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Performance Additives Market
Global Performance Additives Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 88.02 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 164.12 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.1% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increase in awareness regarding the benefits of additives.
Market Definition: Global Performance Additives Market
Performance additives are the various chemicals that are added to the modern-day automotive gasoline and other propelling fuels to stabilize and elevate their octane level, decrease the propensity of pre-ignition, and allow for more power to be made from increased compression and advanced ignition timing. Growing demand for these chemicals from automobile and construction industries are likely to play a major role in the market growth.
- Growing population and rapid urbanization
- High demand from end-use industries
- Development of multipurpose additives
- Volatile raw material prices
- Stringent environmental regulations related to additives
Segmentation: Global Performance Additives Market
- By Type:
- Plastic Additives
- Rubber Additives
- Ink Additives
- Pigment Additives
- Paints and Coating Additives
- By End-Use Industry:
- Household Goods
- Wood and Furniture
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, in the U.S., a conference was held by the ‘American Chemical Society (ACS) Spring 2019 National Meeting & Exposition’ on the topic ‘Minimizing fuel explosions and fires from accidents and terrorist acts with polymers’. The U.S. Army is planning to study the utility of the additives in different scenarios and its impacts and projectiles such as improvised explosive devices.
- In April 2019, a conference was held by Innospec Inc that explained about the performance of chemical business that creates innovative technology- system. It is focused in the personal care, home care, agrochemical, metal extraction and industrial markets. It highlighted about the Octane Additives that helps to produce octane in order to enhance gasoline.
Global performance additives market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of performance additives market are for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global performance additives market are Akzo Nobel N.V., Altana, Arkema SA, BASF SE, Clariant, Solvay, Evonik Industries AG, Huntsman International LLC, LANXESS, The DOW Chemical Company and many more.
Research Methodology: Global Performance Additives Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved