Global Piling Machine Market By Product Type (Diesel Hammer, Impact Hammer Pile Driving System, Vibratory Pile Drivers, Piling Rigs, Hydraulic Hammer, Hydraulic Press-In, Others), Piling Method (Impact Driven, Drilled Percussive, Rotary Boring Piling, Air-Lift RCD, Auger Boring, Continuous Flight Auger, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Piling Machine Market
Global Piling Machine Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 4.68 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 7.15 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.45% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the steps undertaken by the authorities and governments of various regions for undertaking construction and development of infrastructure.
Market Definition: Global Piling Machine Market
Piling machine is a type of semiconductor machinery equipment which integrates poles inside the surface of the earth which are subsequently used as foundation in the construction of buildings and other structures. These equipments are very important in the construction phase of large-scale buildings and structures as they provide efficiency in construction activities.
- High growth of the construction activities globally from the developing regions due to the growth of industrialization and urbanization are factors driving the growth of the market
- Increased levels of construction of roads, railways and various transportation systems globally are expected to drive the market growth
- Requirement of large capital funding and investments for purchasing the equipments and machineries are expected to restrain the market growth
- Enhanced durability and long operational life of machinery and equipments rendering low demand for new machines from the end-users is expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Piling Machine Market
- By Product Type
- Diesel Hammer
- Impact Hammer Pile Driving System
- Vibratory Pile Drivers
- Piling Rigs
- Hydraulic Hammer
- Hydraulic Press-In
- By Piling Method
- Impact Driven
- Drilled Percussive
- Rotary Boring Piling
- Air-Lift Reverse Circulation Drilling (RCD)
- Auger Boring
- Continuous Flight Auger
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2018, TRANSOCEAN LTD. announced that they had completed the acquisition of Ocean Rig. This acquisition will enhance the underwater rigging and drilling capabilities of TRANSOCEAN. The deal was completed for an estimated USD 2.7 billion and will provide enhanced drilling fleet capabilities.
- In December 2017, Liugong Machinery Co., Ltd. announced that they had acquired 51% shares of Shanghai Jintai Engineering Machinery Co., Ltd. This acquisition will enable Liugong to expand their construction product and service offerings in providing piling machine capabilities. This will also help in providing consumer specific services thereby expanding the share of the company globally.
Competitive Analysis: Global Piling Machine Market
Global piling machine market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of piling machine market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Piling Machine Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in piling machine market are MAIT S.p.A.; Soilmec S.p.A.; BSP International Foundations; International Construction Equipment; Liebherr Group; Bauer AG; Casagrande S.p.a; ABI GmbH; TRANSOCEAN LTD.; Changsha Tianwei Engineering Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.; TES CAR SRL; Junttan Oy; Liugong Machinery Co., Ltd.; Shenzhen Sinovo Electric Technologies Co., Ltd.; EIKO KOGYO CO., LTD. KENCHO DIVISION; Pile Hammer Equipment Corporation; Atlas Copco AB; BPH Equipment; Spadina Piling Equipment.; China National Machinery Industry Corporation; Piling Inc.; Faechina.com; Kejr, Inc.; McDrill Technology; AMS, Inc.; Beretta S.r.l. and Davey Drill.
Research Methodology: Global Piling Machine Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved