Global Plant Phenotyping Market, By Products (Equipment, Software, Sensors), Equipment (Site, Platform/Carrier, Level of automation, Analysis system, Application), Services (Measurement & data analysis, Statistical analysis), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Market Analysis: Global Plant Phenotyping Market
Global Plant Phenotyping Market is set to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 159.3 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 367.3 million by 2026, registering a CAGR if 11.0% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This trend for the product is driven by the demand for improved crop varieties.
Market Definition: Global Plant Phenotyping Market
Plant Phenotyping is the assessment and identification of molecular and biochemical configuration of plants. Plant Phenotyping also gives data on how they can cope with limited amount of water and nutrients and how other micro-organisms can affect the plants. This data is variedly used in a number of processes like toxicology studies and seed viability in relation to the soil.
- Rising demand for increasing the production of food grains and other crops has driven the demand for innovative and factual experiments to increase their production. This has caused the market growth for plant phenotyping to rise high.
- Improved crop varieties that yield higher than traditional crops are the result of plant phenotyping. This will act as a major market driver.
- Lack of awareness about the working, processes and benefits related to plant phenotyping will act as a major restraint to the market growth.
- Low rate of acceptability in the developing economies and presence of less amount of players in these markets will act as a major restraint to the market.
Global Plant Phenotyping Market Segmentation:
- Data acquisition
- Image analysis
- System control
- Data management
- Schedule assistant
- Experiment design
- Database configuration
- Image sensors
- Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI) sensors
- Temperature sensors
- Humidity sensors
- Ultrasonic distance sensors
- Conveyor-based/Modular systems
- Bench-based systems
- Handheld/Portable systems
- Level of automation
- Fully automated
- Analysis system
- Image analysis systems
- Multispectral scientific cameras
- Canopy analysis systems
- 3D scanners
- Screening systems
- Phytoplankton & photosynthesis analysers
- Infrared gas analysers
- Laser scanners
- Germination systems
- Root phenotyping systems
- Gravimetric systems
- High-throughput screening
- Trait identification
- Photosynthesis performance
- Morphology and growth assessment
- Nutrient management
- Abiotic stress management
- Pathogen interaction
- Chemical screening
- Nutrient effect measurement
- Measurement & data analysis
- Statistical analysis
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Global Plant Phenotyping Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Plant Phenotyping market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Plant Phenotyping market are BASF SE, Heinz Walz GmbH, PSI (Photon Systems Instruments) spol. s r.o., QUBIT SYSTEMS, Keygene N.V., Delta-T Devices Ltd, PHENOSPEX, WPS, WIWAM, Rothamsted Research, Phenomix Corp., VIB, VBCF and SMO bvba.
Research Methodology: Global Plant Phenotyping Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved