Global Polyetheramine Market By Type (Monoamine, Diamine, Triamine), Distribution Channel (Online, B2B, B2C), Application (Epoxy Coating, Polyurea, Adhesives & Sealants, Composites, Fuel Additives), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Polyetheramine Market
Global polyetheramine market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 1,652.52 million by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The rise in the market value can be attributed to the growing building & construction industry, versatility and unique physical properties of polyetheramine and growth in wind energy industry.
Market Definition: Global Polyetheramine Market
Polyetheramines are the typical curing agents that are colorless in nature and contain compounds like polyether and amine moieties that are widely used to increase flexibility, toughness, hydrophobicity and hydrophilicity. They have odour similar to amines and also, have long pot life. Growing demand for polyetheramine for various applications like fuel additives, composites, sealants & adhesives, polyuria and epoxy coating is driving the market.
- Versatility and unique physical properties of polyetheramines is expected to drive the market in the forecast period
- Growing building & construction industry; this factor will propel the market in near future
- Growth in wind energy industry; this factor will also drive the market
- Usage of polyetheramines in the coating industry due to its varied properties will also drive the market
- Growing environmental concern due to excessive use of polyetheramines; this factor is expected to restrain the market in the forecast period
- Volatility in the prices of raw materials, used for the manufacturing of polyetheramines
- Poor UV/VIS response; this factor will also restrain the market in near future
Global Polyetheramine Market Segmentation:
By Distribution Channel
- Epoxy Coating
- Adhesives & Sealants
- Fuel Additives
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2017, BASF SE has built a new specialty amines plant at their Nanjing Chemical Industry Park, in China. The expansion will extend BASF’s amines portfolio at the specialty amines complex. The new multi-product plant will manufacture 21,000 metric tons per year and will produce Polyetheramine (PEA), n-Octylamine (n-OA) and 1,2-Propylenediamine (1,2-PDA). Such new expansions will help the company to penetrate more into this market.
- In February 2015, Huntsman Corporation announced that they will expand the capacity of their polyetheramine facility, from 25,000 tons to 50,000 tons. As per the sources, they will invest USD 100 million for this expansion and it will take place at their Jurong Island facility. This project will help the company in meeting the growing demand of polyetheramines among the end-users.
Global polyetheramine market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of polyetheramine market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the polyetheramine market are Huntsman International LLC, BASF SE, Clariant, Yangzhou Chenhua New Materials Co., Ltd., Wuxi Acryl Technology Co., Ltd., Yantai Minsheng Chemicals Co., Ltd., Iro Surfactant Co., Ltd., Yantai Dasteck Chemicals Co., Ltd., Zibo Dexin Lianbang Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.,The Aurora Chemical Co. Ltd. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Polyetheramine Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved