Global Polymer Brushes Market By Type (Polypropylene, Nylon), Application (Protein Immobilization, Protein Purification, Adhesion), End-User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Centers, Dental Clinics, Homecare Settings), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Polymer Brushes Market
Global polymer brushes market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 147.39 million by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The rise in the market value can be attributed to the developments in global manufacturing activities, increasing demand from end users and cheaper & improved shelf-life of the product.
Market Definition: Global Polymer Brushes Market
A polymer brush is a type of surface coating made up of polymers. The brush can be either in a melted state, where the tethered chains completely fills up the vacant space, or in a solvated state, where the polymer layers consist of solvent and polymer. These polymer layers can be hitched to extremely rounded substrates such as nanoparticles, or to flat substrates such as silicon wafers.
- Cheaper & improved shelf-life of the product will act as a driver for the market in the forecast period
- Increasing demand of polymer brushes in various brushes can also act as a driver for the market
- Growth in global manufacturing activities; this factor will also propel the market in near future
- Stringent regulations related to polymer brushes; this factor will act as a restrain for the market
Global Polymer Brushes Market Segmentation:
- Protein Immobilization
- Protein Purification
- Ambulatory Centers
- Dental Clinics
- Homecare Settings
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Gordon Brush Mfg. Co. Inc. acquired Parker Brush Inc., a specialized brush company based in Rocklin, California. Gordon is a manufacturer of abrasive brushes, paints and various other segments. The acquisition will help the company to expand their industrial brush line.
- In October 2017, Gordon Brush Mfg. Co. Inc. acquired Kirschner Brush Mfg Company, which is located in New York, U.S. The acquisition will help Gordon to include a new line of custom brushes in their repertoire. With this acquisition, the company will be able to penetrate into new region, giving them new opportunities to grow in this market.
Global polymer brushes market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of polymer brushes market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the polymer brushes market are Vincentz Network GmbH & Co. KG, Gordon Brush Mfg. Co., Inc., Sanderson Macleod, CARNEGIE MELLON UNIVERSITY among others.
Research Methodology: Global Polymer Brushes Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved