Global Pressure Monitoring Devices Market By Product (Blood pressure monitors, Pulmonary pressure monitors, Intraocular pressure monitors, Intracranial pressure monitors) Application (Respiratory disorders, Glaucoma, Cardiac disorders, Neurological disorders, Dialysis, others) End Users (Hospitals, Clinics, Homecare, Diagnostics laboratories, others) Procedure (Invasive monitoring devices, (External ventricular drainage, Microtransducer monitor), Non-invasive monitoring devices (Transcranial doppler ultrasonography, Optic nerve sheath displacement, mri/c, tympanic membrane displacement (tmd), fundoscopy (papilledema), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Pressure Monitoring Devices Market
Global Pressure Monitoring Devices Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 7.33 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 11.86 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.2% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing demand for tools and services to manage hypertension.
Market Definition: Global Pressure Monitoring Devices Market
The usage of pressure monitoring devices market are growing rapidly because of the increasing work pressure due to which stress is increasing day by day, Lifestyle is changing daily in terms of living, the daily food consumption, People are now-a-days are not health conscious and hence this is the reason why obesity is found in huge numbers over the globe. Geriatric population, rising obese population, sedentary lifestyle are the factors that contribute to the growing incidence of hypertension. The high blood pressure generally develops with changing lifestyle and growing age. Rising incidence of blood pressure increases the awareness about blood pressure monitoring techniques. Hypertension is a chronic condition and a leading cause of death and is responsible for cardiovascular diseases and heart attacks globally.
According to world Health Organization, there were an estimated 7.5 million deaths in 2008 due to raise in blood pressure, globally, the overall prevalence of raised blood pressure in adults aged 25 and over was around 40% in 2008. This significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- Increased the demand for tools and services to manage hypertension
- The technological advancements in pressure monitoring devices
- Increasing government initiatives to prevent the deaths due to hypertension
- Increase in geriatric population
- People are unaware about pressure monitoring devices this is working as a market restraints
- Due to death by blood pressure and WHO has made high global standard for devices.
Segmentation: Global Pressure Monitoring Devices Market
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Automated Blood Pressure Monitors
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitors
- Blood Pressure transducers
- Components and Accessories
- Pulmonary Pressure Monitors
- Intraocular Pressure Monitors
- Intracranial Pressure Monitors
- Respiratory Disorders
- Cardiac Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
By End Users
- Diagnostics laboratories
- Invasive monitoring devices
- External Ventricular Drainage
- Microtransducer Monitor
- Non-Invasive monitoring devices
- Transcranial Doppler Ultrasonography
- Optic Nerve Sheath Displacement
- Tympanic Membrane Displacement (TMD)
- Fundoscopy (papilledema)
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In Feb 2019, American Medical Association (AMA), has launched a new data management model The Integrated Health Model Initiative (IHMI). IHMI will help to manage critical data that has often gone uncollected, unanalyzed, or unshared. By this organization expects that this previously untapped data will give new opportunities to improve health outcomes.
- In April 2019, Livongo announced the Livongo for Diabetes program this will allow to ask any of their Alexa-enabled devices to provide their blood glucose readings and health tips. It is first consumer digital health company to collaborate with Amazon Alexa on a new HIPAA-compliant healthcare.
Competitive Analysis: Global Pressure Monitoring Devices Market
Global pressure monitoring devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of pressure monitoring devices market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Pressure Monitoring Devices Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the Pressure Monitoring Devices market are Withings (France) , Koninklijke Philips N.V ( Netherlands)., American Diagnostic Corporation (US), GENERAL ELECTRIC (US), Welch Allyn (US), Omron Healthcare, Inc.. (US), A&D Company, Limited (US), SunTech Medical, Inc. (US), Spirit Medical Co. (TAIWAN), Briggs Healthcare (US), Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA (Germany), Siemens Healthcare Private Limited (Germany), Medtronic ( Ireland), CAS Medical Systems, Inc (US)., Rossmax International Ltd (Taiwan)., GF HEALTH PRODUCTS, INC. (US), OSI Systems, Inc (US)., NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION (JAPAN )., Compumedics Limited (Australia), Electrical Geodesics, Inc. (US) among others.
Research Methodology: Global Pressure Monitoring Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global pressure monitoring devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)