Global Prosthetic Heart Valve Market, By Type (Transcatheter Valve,Tissue Heart Valves, Mechanical Valve, Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis:Global Prosthetic Heart Valve Market
The Global Prosthetic Heart Valve Market is expected to reach USD 8,392 billion by 2025, from USD 3,874 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 9.10% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for the historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Prosthetic Heart Valve Market
The prosthetic heart valve is a medical device that implants in the heart disease patient who is suffering from the heart failure. The mechanism of this device is that heart valve consists of orifices, which are provided blood flow. In April 2018, CryoLife acquired On-X Life Technologies, Inc. Cryolifescience is a leading medical device and tissue processing company which is focused on cardiac and vascular surgery. This acquisition was expanding the size of CryoLife's target market and this was open new growth opportunities.
As per the Journal of the American College of Cardiology, in 2015 approximately 3,990 patients are currently noted for heart transplant in the U.S. According to the European Cardiovascular Disease Statistics in 2015 approximately 11.3 million new cases were observed of cardiovascular disease in Europe. According to the Scottish Heart Disease Statistics in 2015, approximately 7.5% of men and 4.3% women were suffer from heart failure disease.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Technology advancement.
- Rising cases of heart valve disorder.
- Increasing healthcare expenditure.
- Rising number of heart diseases.
- Increasing awareness about the diagnosis and availability of treatment for heart valve disorder.
- Strict government regulation.
- Lack of skilled professional.
- High cost of development and reimbursement.
Market Segmentation: Global Prosthetic Heart Valve Market
- The global prosthetic heart valve/artificial heart valves market is segmented based on type, end user and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the market is segmented into trans-catheter heart valve, tissue heart valve, and mechanical valve.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others
Key Developments in the Market:
- In 2018, Abbott was getting FDA approval for new product Masters HP. The mechanical heart valve is the world smallest product and it is used in aortic valve replacement.
- In 2017, Edwards Lifesciences, LLC, got FDA approval for SAPIEN 3 Transcatheter Heart Valve. This product is basically used in heart valve replacement.
Competitive Analysis: Global Prosthetic Heart Valve Market
The global prosthetic heart valve market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of prosthetic heart valve market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Prosthetic Heart Valve Market
Some of the major players operating in global prosthetic heart valve market are Abbott, Medtronic, Medical Technology Est., Boston Scientific Corporation, Micro Interventional Devices, Inc., Medical Circle, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, LivaNova PLC., JenaValve Technology, Inc., and Cryolife, Inc.,TTK HealthCare, JenaValve Technology, Inc., LivaNova PLC, Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.., Braile Biomédica, SYMETIS, Medtronic, Commonwealth Edison Company, Labcor Laboratórios Ltda., JenaValve, LEPU MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY, Braile Biomédica, Colibri Heart Valve, Cardiac Dimensions Inc, Cardiosolutions, Inc., Leman Cardiovascular, Medtentia AB, MitralSolutions, Inc, On-X Life Technologies, Inc, Sadra Medical, Inc., Sorin S.p.A., St. Jude Medical, Inc. ValveXchange, Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Prosthetic Heart Valve Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global prosthetic heart market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level.
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)