Global Pyrometer Market, By Type (Fixed Type, Handheld Type), By Technology (Optical, Infrared), By End-use Vertical (Glass Industry, Ceramic Industry, Metal Processing Industry), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Pyrometer Market
The Global Pyrometer Market is expected to reach USD 845.6 Million by 2025, from USD 484.8 Million in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 7.20% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Pyrometer Market
A pyrometer is remote-sensing thermometer which is used to measure the temperature of a surface without any contact. It is also used to measure body temperature with the help of electromagnetic radiation. There are various advantages of pyrometer optics such as used for measuring temperature without direct contact with object ,measure temperature of all wavelength, provide good accuracy as compared to radiation pyrometer and the measurement is not depend on distance and object. Infrared thermometers are used for measuring the temperature of cooler objects by detecting their infrared radiation flux.
According to article published by Elsevier B.V, in 2017 , multispectral pyrometer was developed based on fibre optics technology for the measurement of solid rocket motor plume which waseasy to handle and operate and the measurement temperature was up to 900 °C
Companies such as Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (U.S.) provide OR400M optical pyrometers products which have the wavelength which ranges between 3.3 µm – 5.2 µm and the frequency range is up to 250 Hz. It can also measure in single-channel temperature which has capability for thin-film solar, glass and advanced semiconductor processes. Thus, the above factors will affect the growth of the pyrometer market.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing demand for robust temperature measuring devices in critical industries
- Increasing automation in the industrial sector
- Increased in technological advancement
- Increase in demand for advance temperature sensing
- Varying emissivity of the object or surface
Market Segmentation: Global Pyrometer Market
- The global pyrometer market is segmented based on type, end-use vertical and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the global pyrometer market is segmented in fixed type and handheld type
- Based on technology, the global pyrometer market is segmented in optical, infrared
- On the basis of end-use vertical, the global pyrometer market segmented into glass industry, ceramic industry, metal processing industry
- Based on geography, the global pyrometer market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Pyrometer Market
The global pyrometer market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of pyrometer unit market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Pyrometer Market
Some of the major players operating in the global pyrometer unit market Land Instruments International (UK), Advanced Energy Industries (US), Accurate Sensors Technologies (Israel), Proxitron (Germany), PCE Instruments (Germany), LumaSense Technologies (US), Optris (Germany), AOIP (France), Optron (Germany), BARTEC (Germany), CHINO CORPORATION (Japan) Calex Electronics (UK), Micro-Epsilon (Germany), B+B Thermo-Technik (Germany), OPTEX CO., LTD (Japan), OMEGA Engineering (UK), Fluke Process Instruments (US). among others.
Research Methodology: Global Pyrometer Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.