Global Railway Management System Market By Component (Solution, Services), Platform (Cloud Based, On-premise), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Railway Management System Market
Global railway management system market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 10.90% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market value can be attributed due to private entities are participating in government managed rail markets in a large number.
Market Definition: Global Railway Management System Market
The railway management system is integrated with multiple types of manual and automatic systems that include distinct types of instruments and services that assist to manage the rail sector quickly and healthily. During the railway operation, the multiple kinds of services and operations conducted include rail planning, route traffic management, station control and power supply & infrastructure management.
- The demand of the rails/trains and increasing number of commuters, is a major driver of this market
- New information and communication technologies are being used in all the operations, that drives the market growth
- Participation of private entities in government managed rail markets, fosters the market growth
- Increasing preference for low-fares, and multimodal transport, are expected to positively impact this market
- Operational inefficiency and increasing congestion with respect to the existing railway infrastructure capacity, hampers the market growth
- Operating cost, is major a restraint of this market
Segmentation: Global Railway Management System Market
- By Solution
- Rail Operations Management System
- Rail Traffic Management System
- Rail Asset Management System
- Rail Control System
- Rail Maintenance Management System
- Rail Communication and Networking System
- Rail Security
- Rail Analytics
- Passenger Information System
- Freight Information System
- By Solution
- By Services
- System Integration and Deployment
- Support and Maintenance
- Managed Service
- Professional Service
- Cloud Based
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, IBM partnered with Sund & Bælt. Sund & Bælt will support the creation of an AI-powered IoT solution by IBM to help extend the life of old bridges, tunnels, roads and railroads. This collaboration will help the company to increase life of infrastructure and lower the cost of maintenance.
- In September 2017, Cisco, ScotRail, CGI, Network Rail Telecoms and Wittos had formed a strategic alliance to develop the high-speed connectivity on trains. This project will enable the passengers to enjoy fast Wi-Fi which will enable various sources of entertainment like movies and videos streaming. This alliance will help the company in technological advancement and enhancement.
Global railway management system market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of railway management system market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
Major Market Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global railway management system market are Hitachi, Ltd., Bombardier, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., INDRA SISTEMAS, S.A., Atos SE, Toshiba India Pvt. Ltd., Tech Mahindra Limited, Nokia, OptaSense, IBM Corporation, GENERAL ELECTRIC, GAO Group Inc., EKE-Electronics Ltd, Sierra Wireless., EUROTECH, Trimble Inc., Frequentis AG, Siemens, Thales Group, DXC Technology Company, ABB, Amadeus IT Group SA, Alstom, Cisco Systems, Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Railway Management System Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved