Global Ransom Ware Protection Market By Solution (Standalone anti-ransom ware software, Secure web gateways, Application control, IDS/IPS, Web filtering, Threat intelligence, Others), Service (Professional Services, Consulting, Training and Education, Support and Maintenance, Managed Services), Application (Network protection, Endpoint protection, Email protection, Database protection, Web protection), Deployment Mode (Cloud, On-Premise), Organization Size (SMEs, Large Enterprises), Vertical (Government & Defense, BFSI, IT & Telecom, Healthcare, Education, Energy & Utilities, Retail, Others), End User (Commercial, Residential), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Ransom Ware Protection Market
Global ransom ware protection market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 17.80% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market can be attributed due to the advent of cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Etherium and rise in the volume of phishing attacks and targeted security breaches.
Market Definition: Global Ransom Ware Protection Market
Ransomware protection refers to software security that prohibits users from achieving their most confidential information or threatens them to make their private data public unless there is a ransom for the same. Ransomware has been the most notable and harmful cyber hazard installed on computer systems by either enciphering the information or locking the system unless a ransom is paid.
- Rise in targeted security breaches and the volume of phishing attacks, helps in driving the market growth
- High demand of threat intelligence solution and cloud adoption, is driving the market growth
- The advent of crypto-currencies, such as Bitcoin, has increased the demand of this market
- Emergence of ransomware-as-a-service model, is fueling the growth of the market
- Availability of unrestricted endpoint security solutions for ransomware protection, hinders the growth of the market
- The lack of knowledge in technology for the ransomware market, hampers the market growth
Segmentation: Global Ransom Ware Protection Market
- Standalone anti-ransom ware software
- Secure web gateways
- Application control
- Web filtering
- Threat intelligence
- Professional Services
- Training and Education
- Support and Maintenance
- Managed Services
- Network protection
- Endpoint protection
- Email protection
- Database protection
- Web protection
By Deployment Mode
By Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
- Government & Defense
- IT & Telecom
- Energy & Utilities
By End User
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2017, Microsoft launched update for Windows Defender ATP, with new features and capacity to prevent attacks as they happen or before it happens. Our cloud-based safety intelligence will power the Windows security stack, moving us from an isolated defense globe to a smarter, interconnected, and coordinated defense grid that is smarter, easier to handle, and ever-evolving. This upgradation will help the company to acquire new customers.
- In November 2016, Pillsbury collaborated with Thomson Reuters and FireEye to provide one-stop cybersecurity services. Combining technical evaluations, legal management services and legal counsel, this program offers a multi-pronged, holistic approach to cybersecurity due diligence and risk evaluation that assists customers to fulfill a range of inner, external and regulatory norms. This collaboration will result in enhancement in product portfolio of the company.
Global ransom ware protection market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ransom ware protection market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global ransom ware protection market are Intel Corporation, Symantec Corporation, Trend Micro Incorporated., FireEye, Inc., Sophos Ltd., Bitdefender, AO Kaspersky Lab., Malwarebytes, Zscaler, Inc., SentinelOne, McAfee LLC, Malvern Panalytical Ltd, DXC Technology Company, BullGuard., Panda Security, Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG., ZoneAlarm, Cylance Inc., Heimdal Security among others.
Research Methodology: Global Ransom Ware Protection Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved