Global IT in Real Estate Market By Application (Customer Relationship Management, Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Content Management, Business Intelligence, Business Process Management), Service (Integration & Deployment, Consulting, Maintenance & Support), Deployment Type (On-Premises, Cloud), Security Solution (Commercial & Services, Residential), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global IT in Real Estate Market
Global IT in real estate market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 10% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Buyer experience, transparency in financial transactions and compliance are among the major factors propelling rapid digital adoption in the real estate sector.
Market Definition: Global IT in Real Estate Market
Real estate sector is witnessing an increased demand for significant digital innovations due to the rising consumer base in the millennials group. Major IT applications such as enterprise resource planning and customer relationship management have played a crucial role in the real estate sector, making significant contributions in the catering of various consumer preferences through smart technological solutions. Rising demand for the top notch IT applications owing to growing need for the effective data management and high security measures are augmenting the overall business expansion globally.
- · Growing demand for smart technological solutions in real estate industry is driving the market growth
- · Surging usage of enterprise applications for the efficient project handling & management is enhancing the market to grow
- · Rising need of innovative data handling methods & techniques along with enhanced security of sensitive information is propelling the market to grow
- · Increasing tourism sector along with significant expansion in the residential sector across several developing nations will proliferate the overall business growth
- · High cost involvement during technological transition of several business processes is hampering the market growth
- · Rapid transformations of the property management businesses from offline to online platforms is hindering the market growth
Segmentation: Global IT in Real Estate Market
· By Application
o Customer Relationship Management
o Enterprise Resource Planning
o Enterprise Content Management
o Business Intelligence
o Business Process Management
· By Service
o Integration & Deployment
o Maintenance & Support
· By Deployment Type
· Security Solution
o Commercial & Services
· By Geography
· North America
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
· South America
o Rest of South America
· Middle East and Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- · In July 2019, Yardi introduced MyCafe, a white label resident app by RentCafé. The launch of this application will provide several property management companies to create resident experience apps, reflecting their unique branding. In addition, this app will help in increasing the brand awareness and the resident convenience without the addition of new technology challenges for the team members
- · In December 2017, Oracle acquired Aconex, a leading cloud based solution managing the team collaboration for various construction projects. The acquisition would strengthened Oracle’s ability so as to offer comprehensive cloud based project management solutions
Global IT in real estate market is competitive and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of conversational computing platform market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global IT in real estate market are Yardi Systems Inc., Microsoft, SAP SE, RealPage Inc., IBM Corporation, MRI Software LLC, Oracle, Salesforce.com Inc., Accenture, Sage Group plc, Radici, Partecipazioni SpA, Cisco, Infosys, Infor Global Solutions, Xerox, Nuxeo, Alfresco Software, Inc and others.
Research Methodology: Global IT in Real Estate Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- · Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- · Key market players involved in this industry
- · Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- · Competitive analysis of the key players involved