Global Self-Organizing Network (SON) Market, By Offering (Software, Service), Network (RAN, Core Network, Backhaul, Wi-Fi), Architecture (C-SON, D-SON, H-SON), Network Technology (2G/3G, 4G/LTE, 5G), Applications (Speech Coding, Authentication, Network Security, WAP, Application in 3G system, Intermachine Communication, Global Positioning System, Gaming), Geographical Segments (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)-Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Self-Organizing Network (SON) Market
The Global Self-Organizing Network (SON) Market is expected to reach USD 7.42 billion by 2025 from USD 3.21 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.8% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Self-Organizing Network (SON) Market
Self-organizing Network (SON) minimizes the lifecycle cost of the wireless carrier network by removing manual configuration of equipment at the presence of deployment. It optimizes performance and inconvenience during operations. Variations in propagation characteristics could innovate from construction and destruction of buildings and other public infrastructure. Further, deflection in user concentration in specific areas, surging network traffic owing to festive seasons needs to change the traffic patterns. The increasing 3G and LTE network propels the optimization of software market. Moreover rising network heterogeneity and demand for cross network capabilities is estimated to pose a challenge to the Self-organizing Network (SON) and optimization software market. Mostly itis applicable in global positioning systems speech coding and application in 3G services.
In 2018, Cisco technology launches 5G portfolios for service provider, which enables the planning and mapping infrastructure.
In 2015, Nokia Networks introduces the Nokia EDEN for self-organizing networks which is beneficial in improving efficiency and agility.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing demand of self-organizing networks for bandwidth and performance needs.
- Growing demand for optimization of complex networks.
- Research and development took place to improve the OSS and operations.
- Rising demand for building and public infrastructure..
- Distortion due to high cost of establishment.
Market Segmentation: Global Self-Organizing Network (SON) Market
- The market is based on offering type, networks technology, architecture, applications and geographical segments.
- Based on offering type, the market is segmented into software and service.
- Based on networks, the market is segmented into RAN, core network, backhaul, Wi-Fi.
- Based on architecture, the market is segmented into C-SON, D-SON, H-SON.
- Based on networks technology, the market is segmented into 2G/3G, 4G/LTE, 5G.
- Based on applications, the market is segmented into speech coding, authentication and network security, WAP(Wireless Application Protocol), application in 3G system, intermachine communication, global positioning system and gaming.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Self-Organizing Network (SON) Market
The Global Self-Organizing Network (SON) Market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of Self-Organizing Network (SON) Market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
In 2014, AMDOCS introduced new optimizing network solutions for customer based related to network automation.
Key Players: Global Self-Organizing Network (SON) Market
The renowned players in Cisco Systems, Inc., AMDOCS, elefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Nokia, REVERB NETWORKS, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Cellwize Wireless Technologies Pte Ltd., Airspan, TEOCO Corporation, ROHDE&SCHWARZ, Bwtech, Comarch SA, Casa Systems, Airhop Communications, CCS Computer private systems, Commscope, P.I. Works and many more.
Research Methodology: Global Self-Organizing Network (SON) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among other.