Global Soft Tissue Repair Market By Product (Tissue Patch/Mesh, Fixation Devices, Laparoscopic Instruments), Application (Hernia Repair, Dural Repair, Skin Repair, Vaginal Sling Procedures, Orthopedic Repair, Dental Repair, Breast Reconstruction Repair), End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Clinics), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Soft Tissue Repair Market
Global soft tissue repair market is registering a healthy CAGR of 7.90% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the increasing healthcare expenditure and lack of substitutes, participation in sports activities and incidences of soft tissue injuries.
Market Definition: Global Soft Tissue Repair Market
Injuries to soft tissue include harm to muscles, tendons and ligaments that lead to pain and inflammation. The method of soft tissue repair is defined by substituting healthy tissues for the injured or damaged tissues. The present therapy choices are highly dependent on surgical procedures that have a low success rate. Hence, superior, technologically sophisticated options such as minimally invasive processes and fast healing products are essential.
- Rise in obese population coupled with the increase in sport-related injuries
- Increasing funding from government and other organizations is also contributing to the growth of this market
- Surging awareness on impact of injuries on athletes’ performance and knowledge regarding available treatment are expected to help in growth of this market
- Increasing healthcare expenditure and lack of substitutes is helping in growth of this market
- Lack of reimbursement and high cost of these procedures are expected to affect the market growth
- Various other treatments for soft tissue repair hinders the market growth
- Lack of information and awareness is estimated to restrain the market
Segmentation: Global Soft Tissue Repair Market
- Tissue Patch/Mesh
- Synthetic Mesh
- Biological Mesh
- Fixation Products
- Suture Anchors
- Interference Screws
- Other Fixation Devices
- Laparoscopic Instruments
- Hernia Repair
- Dural Repair
- Vaginal Sling Procedures
- Skin Repair
- Breast Reconstruction Repair
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, In2Bones Global, Inc. had launched ClearGuard LE Endoscopic Soft Tissue Release System for the use of podiatric and orthopedic surgeons to correct other foot conditions enabling surgeons to operate through a minimal incision while maintaining complete accuracy and control. This launch had expanded the product portfolio of the company
- In February 2019, Paragon 28, Inc. had designed TenoTac Soft Tissue Fixation System which enables the surgeons a simple and reproducible alternatives for tendon transfers of the lesser toes. It uses a titanium threaded implant and a simple insertion method to gain optimal fixation of soft tissue to bone. This launch will expand the market share of the company
Global soft tissue repair market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of soft tissue repair market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global soft tissue repair market are Lifecell, Organogenesis Inc., BD, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Medtronic, Arthrex, Inc., Smith+Nephew, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Wright Medical Group N.V., Stryker, Boston Scientific Corporation, ALLERGAN, CryoLife, Inc., Athersys Inc., Zimmer Biomet, LifeNet Health, U.S. Stem Cell, Inc., Isto Biologics, DePuy Synthes, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Soft Tissue Repair Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global soft tissue repair market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)